Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
both. hot and slutty. completely unoriginal by now, but that's the nature of the female beast I guess. but it's great to look at when you are hitting it from behind and creates much curiosity when I can just see a little under the belly shirt.

ThatGirl said:
Love them, though tribal tats on the lower back are getting way played out. If you get one, make sure it is something really original.

I agree wholeheartedly. People get a tat now jus to join the club, especially the arm bands i see.

As you can tell I am all about the low back tattoos.... I love them. I think it is so sexy to see a women bend over a little bit and see something..

It can be both slutty and sexy depending on the girl and how she is dressed . But slutty is good sinse looking girls turn me on .

not bad!! The lower back is about the only place i like a tatoo on a woman. The foot is not bad my girl had a little one on her foot and i thought that was sexy.

E

depends on the quality of the lower back
still though,in other respects,there is a fine line between slutty and sexy
those gals who know where this "line" is are very much appreciated

Top Bottom