Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some Dating Advice!!!

PickMe69

I'm in my third year of college, I've been succesful in making friends, hooking up with some sexy colleges girls regularly (though I don't claim to have any amount of "great game" - I merely go after what I want), making good grades, staying athletic (now on the Rugby team)... the list goes on... but what I haven't been succesful in is actually finding someone who'd be interested in dating me...

I feel like I've done everything I could in myself to become a guy girls would want to date. I'm intelligent, I'm told I'm attractive, pretty patient, hard working, confident, outgoing...

I do everything I can to try to meet new people, such as teaching a class at my college, being the Vice President of an Honors Society, playing pick up sports, and now actully playing a Varsity sport... but yet nada.

I wear fairly nice clothes (I mean I am a college student), drive a nice sports car, my hygeine is good...

I've recently been baptised and started going to church (so I'm kinda coming out of the whole "new girl every weekend" thing) and their are some cute girls there I'd like to talk too...

but before I even try to continue into the "dating" relm, I've been dating girls... throughout the week asking girls out, and meeting up on weekends... and I get dates (sometimes), but usually only a couple with each girl... its like I can never get that initial spark moving... I mean I even have sex with alot of these girls, but they never want anything more than that...

I've asked my best friend what he thinks could be the problem, and he said probably because I do have so much going for me, maybe its intimidating... but what? Should I not be trying to achieve these thing...?

I'm respectful, curteous, and kind to these girls... but I'm not your typical nice guy that gets walked on, I know my limits, and confidently pursue these women.

Not gonna lie, I used to think girls wanted to hear my successes and stuff a couple years ago, which obviously came off as bragging (and I KNOW that now - after probably going on dates with over 20 girls), so I knocked that out, started trying to be more about the girls, asking questions about them, engaging into their life... but still don't have a girlfriend...

I usually don't have friends that are girls... if I see a girl I'm attracted too, then I do things to signal my interest and pursue it... I did become friends with one girl, whom I've known for two years, and a couple months ago I tried to see if she would be interested in something more, but she shot me down before I could even finish my sentence...

I don't text or call often, I usually wait a day or two after meeting a girl and getting a number to make the initial contact, I make conscious efforts to avoid coming off as clingy, cause I know thats a killer.

I feel pretty good about myself as a person, but an actual relationship with a girl would be nice...

What am I doing wrong? Or is it just because I am in college? The girls just aren't interested in dating yet?

Dude you are too young to start thinking about relationshiping! Get your head on straight and don't get married earlier than 29 or you will just add one more devorce to the already 3 that are the average per person now.

Dude you are too young to start thinking about relationshiping! Get your head on straight and don't get married earlier than 29 or you will just add one more devorce to the already 3 that are the average per person now.

The Damn truth!! Straight up!!!

Here is the shit I want to throw out there. I know alot of young peeps want to get married like real young at ages between 21-24, well I can say this easliy. I HIGHLY advice that you look at the LONG run and see if the person you are with right now is goi9ng to meet your needs at that time, look at the values they hold, will they meet your personal needs still at that age, and don't be thinking with your dick right now. that Mutha F thinks only one ways, so get your brain amd heart together and make a wise choice. I got friends of mine who at ages 37-45 getting divorced, been married for many years, like many. And they stayed for their kids cause it was hard for them to leave them only until now that they are teenagers/grown adults. Wasted years of unhappiness, BUT its still not too late to be happy. I wish I could tell young people that dont get married because your spouse is HOT or your wanting to get laid legit and legal, and alsobecause u "think" she is the one and in honesty, you really don't know how this person will be in the future. Sure, we dont know it all BUT freaking evaluate the person next to you and make damn sure you find out all the qualities, personalities, values, goals before making the move. Sorry, I got a little carried into this butI kinda been helping out my single/divorced and married/seperated friends lately.

The Damn truth!! Straight up!!!
don't be thinking with your dick right now.

Haha, my dad's sex advice when I became a teenager... one sentence... "Don't let that brain (pointing at my croch) control that brain (pointng at my head)"...

I understand what ya'll are saying. I guess I see other "couples" around campus and stuff and I begin to wonder why I don't have a girlfriend. I think I'm doing great, but then that causes me to second guess myself.

Not to mention, if you listen to a country song, you'd think everyone married their high school sweet heart... (I left mine at home for the new college girls)

Don't take it the wrong way but you should focus 110% towards school and building the path to a career that will secure you a financial life that you will be able to retire on. Don't loose sight of education and your career. A GF will only gunk it up you won't be able to think straight. Having regular fuck buddies is fine I just wouldn't advise you to get into a relationship into your nearly done with your schooling. You sound like you have a lot of odds working in your favor and sound like a very successful college student so just keep it up and when you land your mega money making career you'll have the ladies throwing themselves at your doorstep.

Don't focus on the couples you may see around campus, visualize the finishline and all sexy bishes waiting for you there

i concur with the above. you don't need to worry about a relationship.. its just gonna stress you out...

the questions you ask are things you will learn over time through trial and error.. also women that you are dating now are gonna act different once you get older.. they are just like you, clueless about the opposite sex and with those 'girls' they don't know what the heck they want.. many of them don't even know that dicks can be bigger than 4 inches for example, or that a guy can actually eat them out and give them an orgasm.. heck i've met girls who have said they've never gotten an orgasm from sex at all.

I'm in my third year of college, I've been succesful in making friends, hooking up with some sexy colleges girls regularly (though I don't claim to have any amount of "great game" - I merely go after what I want), making good grades, staying athletic (now on the Rugby team)... the list goes on... but what I haven't been succesful in is actually finding someone who'd be interested in dating me...

I feel like I've done everything I could in myself to become a guy girls would want to date. I'm intelligent, I'm told I'm attractive, pretty patient, hard working, confident, outgoing...

I do everything I can to try to meet new people, such as teaching a class at my college, being the Vice President of an Honors Society, playing pick up sports, and now actully playing a Varsity sport... but yet nada.

I wear fairly nice clothes (I mean I am a college student), drive a nice sports car, my hygeine is good...

I've recently been baptised and started going to church (so I'm kinda coming out of the whole "new girl every weekend" thing) and their are some cute girls there I'd like to talk too...

but before I even try to continue into the "dating" relm, I've been dating girls... throughout the week asking girls out, and meeting up on weekends... and I get dates (sometimes), but usually only a couple with each girl... its like I can never get that initial spark moving... I mean I even have sex with alot of these girls, but they never want anything more than that...

I've asked my best friend what he thinks could be the problem, and he said probably because I do have so much going for me, maybe its intimidating... but what? Should I not be trying to achieve these thing...?

I'm respectful, curteous, and kind to these girls... but I'm not your typical nice guy that gets walked on, I know my limits, and confidently pursue these women.

Not gonna lie, I used to think girls wanted to hear my successes and stuff a couple years ago, which obviously came off as bragging (and I KNOW that now - after probably going on dates with over 20 girls), so I knocked that out, started trying to be more about the girls, asking questions about them, engaging into their life... but still don't have a girlfriend...

I usually don't have friends that are girls... if I see a girl I'm attracted too, then I do things to signal my interest and pursue it... I did become friends with one girl, whom I've known for two years, and a couple months ago I tried to see if she would be interested in something more, but she shot me down before I could even finish my sentence...

I don't text or call often, I usually wait a day or two after meeting a girl and getting a number to make the initial contact, I make conscious efforts to avoid coming off as clingy, cause I know thats a killer.

I feel pretty good about myself as a person, but an actual relationship with a girl would be nice...

What am I doing wrong? Or is it just because I am in college? The girls just aren't interested in dating yet?

Me too...

ur on your way on graduating so your probably thinking a GF might b nice before graduating . HELL NO! I've had some college buds getting into a relationship but don't last and ended up ruining their life bcoz' they were so serious of the girl their dating . how old r u anyway? 21? 20? having a F*** BUD would b more appropriate and your in the rugby team how hard could that be? Or maybe your just a guy with just a FRIENDLY personality and don't cut out as a boyfriend material . FLIRT more if u want to f***. Don't RUSH it bro

Dude, I'm on the rugby team, yah haha, I get laid whenever I want... but nah seriously its kinda funny, when I gave up on that shit, all the sudden I'm in a relationship with the best girl I've ever met to date.... love it!

Top Bottom