Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LoL. Look at the Pm conversation me and another Ef member are having...(explicit)

psychedout

Warning this thread may offend some viewers!!!!

Of course i'm editing their name -- Unless they wanna show up and say who they are. Things are getting crazy!

All in order:

(Other)How bad do you wanna bone Hillary Duff and what is her favorite feature IYO?

I haven't seen her ass or stomach........have you?

What's up?

(Me)LOL. Great PM Bro.

And yeah, and like hell yeah i'd wanna bone her.

Her stomach and ass is pretty tight -- like all 16 year olds hahahahahaha.

Favortie feature -- I dunno, the whole package is just like cotton candy -- just perfect -- and I like her personality. The whole thing is just damn near perfect. I love how she looks so innocent too. Ahhhhh meeee wants!

(Other)Yeah, she's got an innocent quality that I'd like to pound outta her, if you feel me on that.

She's got nice skin, nice complexion.........oh yeah, I'm sure her body is tight and nice.....I'm sure you'd like to throw her back outta alignment with a rough pounding, tho.

(Me)Good call on the complexion. Thats a huge boner giver....errr I mean bonus LoL.

And as for her back -- there is a reason man invented chiropractors. God bless them.

Hahahahaha.

(Other) She has this face that just calls out for cock......like she wants to be your oral angel.....

what you think?

(Me) LoLoLoL @ oral angel... bwahahahahahah. Thats great man.

She sure as hell can be more oral angel.

(Other) Nah..........We both know that deep down you really just want to pound the shit outta her sweet tender ass and be the first to break her hymen.......

don't even try to deny that shit.

(Me)Your keeping it way to simple my friend.

Why only pound her when you can have the best of both worlds?

Oral diva and anal whopper?

Will continue to post updates as they become availible.

Gymgurl said:
It was me....i want to do her.

We both know you're full of shit, Gymgurl.

I am the one who is the un-named.....

No Hillary Duff is not my "flavor", but yes she is cute.......

that being said, psychedout wants to pound her shit HARDDDDDDDDD!

:lmao:

DIV

***Upadate***

You think she's let you fuck her tight sweet ass?

She's fucking tight......I think she's wince in pain.......what you think?

DIV

Wince? LoL. Lost me there. I dont care if she would let me do it in her ass, i'd do it anyway LOL. Ass sweet ass. God bless ass.

DIVISION said:
psychedout said:
Wince? LoL. Lost me there. I dont care if she would let me do it in her ass, i'd do it anyway LOL. Ass sweet ass. God bless ass.

I suppose it would be painful anyway if you're breaking her in.

Righ now you're burning inside to fuck her virgin ass, aren't you?

DIV

Actually, i'm burning inside to fuck any virgin ass. Hers would be particularly superb however.

I'm still trying to get my brown belt.

Top Bottom