Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Locating and Stimulating the G-spot?

cakalacman

My girlfriend and I have the greatest sex but I want to be able to locate her G-spot. Now I know were all the books and sex doctors say it is and we have tried manual stimulation with fingers, however we can't seem to find it. She said that one guy before hit it but just for a minute. I ask her if the was big and she said no but kinda thick. I told her I did not think that girth would have anything to do with it. She said that she was on top and sitting back and he lifted his hips and thrusted back towards her front side. We tried it and it didn't work, I am 7 in. and about 5 in girth so I know I am not big but I don't think it is size that is stopping us from finding this magical spot. Do any of you ladies or men have any ideas or positions to try. Another thing is my dick is straight ,no curves here and she said that she had a tilted uterus I don't know if that is a problem I don't think so just thought I would throw that in. Any help would be great!

Top Bottom