Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little update on me and the girlie

B0ARDIN087

well last time i posted on this forum i complained about her not being able to get me off. Well that was like 2 months ago and since then she has given me really really good head about 5 times and got me off 4 of those times. the other one we didn't have time but it didn't even take her that long to get me off, under 10 minutes. also we still have not had sex yet but are very close. we have showered together and been naked together quite a few times..... its just a matter of time. she says she wants to but isn't sure if shes ready.... just thought i would let you all know.

dude if you think you could be happy with her exclusively go with it and treasure it... how many girls can you really say you want to really be with for anything besides their body/looks?

TruBalla4Real said:
dude if you think you could be happy with her exclusively go with it and treasure it... how many girls can you really say you want to really be with for anything besides their body/looks?
i am dating her its going on 4 months on tuesday. ill be with her until something happens. im really happy and have no reason to break it up other then being selfish and wanting ass from as many people as possible.

Boardin087 said:
i am dating her its going on 4 months on tuesday. ill be with her until something happens. im really happy and have no reason to break it up other then being selfish and wanting ass from as many people as possible.

Congratulations on being a real man!! Don't listen to these other guys it is better to have loving, respectful sex because you will cherish it. Just fucking random girls gets old and labels you a slut so no decent women would want to touch you. As long as you are happy keep doing what you are doing it will come naturally.

Top Bottom