Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's discuss massage parlors

Buddy_Christ

i went to one once, but the chick was kinda old and wrinkly, so i didn't ask for the happy endings. the massage was good though.

do ALL asian massage parlors give happy endings? if so, i need to find one.

You mean the ones with happy endings?

hanselthecaretaker said:
You mean the ones with happy endings?

well, i had one massage but it was at a place that didn't give happy endings. i heard that some places that give the happy endings will also stick their finger in your butt a little to make you finish a little faster and harder...ya know, more bang for the buck. i think that'd be kinda cool.

So where are these said places? I think it'd be cool to try one, if the chicks are hot.

hanselthecaretaker said:
So where are these said places? I think it'd be cool to try one, if the chicks are hot.

i dunno man. someone told me to try the Asian ones and ask them if they give a "good massage" while holding some change in my hand and make a quick stroking motion so the change jingles around a little. if they say yes, you're gonna get the happy endings.

BileStew said:
Dude, why do you keep getting bombed, the cast from Queer Eye have it out for you?

i guess. maybe if some plat members complained that they can't read my posts because a few of the Queer Guys for Glory Holes keep bombing be, it'll stop. wh knows.

anyway, back to the topic on hand. massages.

crak600 said:
i dunno man. someone told me to try the Asian ones and ask them if they give a "good massage" while holding some change in my hand and make a quick stroking motion so the change jingles around a little. if they say yes, you're gonna get the happy endings.

Sounds fun.

;)

hanselthecaretaker said:
Sounds fun.

;)

yeah, but imagine how much shit would hit the fan if you rolled over afterwards with a big old stiffy and the chick freaked out cause they didn't give the happy endings.

Never been

The closest I came was dating a girl in college who worked in one. I was with her a month before some friends explained to me what happens in massage parlors. I had no fuckign clue. Even then I was like "nah, not her"

So I asked her about it

Yeah her

nasty

Top Bottom