Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's discuss massage parlors

Lestat said:
same for San Diego.. i guess the miltary keeps them in business.

$50 for a massage...

$20 tip gets you happy ending

$60 gets you blowjob

$100 gets you full service

Its pretty much all the same at all of them. Older asian women though, generally not attractive. They will keep the lights nice and low for you though.

The only thing that would be worth it is the full service. I do not see much "value" in a blowjob or a massage. Being they were fuggly, it would have been better to go to Tiajuna instead and finda hot prostitute. But, prostitutes are a matter of convience.

I don't know where you live but in Toronto(and around it), there's tons of them. I read about them all the time in the newspaper. Usually the charges stem from them having underage girls working there to offering 'full service'. I have never been but I have to admit, I've been tempted. I think the reason I don't go is because of the happy ending making me too happy. I'd be back once a week.

Dirk Howat said:
You should have kept banging her if she was hot. Don't eat her out, hell, I would not even kiss her. Just bang the shit out of her. If she does'nt like it, oh well. Good thing, maybe you could get some money from her. Bad thing, if you were eating her out before and kissing her, think of the germs.

Wonder why we do not like our girls to be prostitutes.

i know a guy that went down on a prostitute. sick fucker.

Top Bottom