Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's discuss massage parlors

GoldenDelicious said:
i cant do that, id feel low as hell paying someone for sex knowing that really, in a better world, they wouldnt be doing what they are

jersey, did you stay in touch with her after that? not prying, just curious what you did...i dont know what id do in that situation...depressing..

Ditto the paid sex thing. Just wrong to buy human flesh.

Hard not to see her, she was only one floor up inthe dorm, we used the same cafeteria to eat etc. I was too much of a kid though to cut her any slack for failing to live up to my expectations of what she should be. In short, I ingored her and basically walked away whenever she tried to talk to me. I was cruel, and I regret that a great deal

well first time went to a jack shack was on my 31st bday.. had about 5 shots before we left the last bar... caught a cab and feeling really noxious w/the cabby swerving up/down the road.. get to the JS..3 working girls and 5 of us.. so they all point to me and 2 others volunteer...3 steps then i puke into the plant pot they had in thelobby...

Yu git out of here, yu must go...says mama san...friend helps me outside.. see 5-0 30 yards away.. mama san sees it and say Yu go to batroom and stay there..puked my brains out...

did end up going to a few while in Shanghai, Hong Kong....can't beat 30min massage and happy ending/jerky jerky all for $30...other place was $50 for 30min massage and sex...another was for $40 for jerky/sucky and 30 min massage...and you could choose the girl...

crak600 said:
yeah, but then you'd be thinking, "well, she already got it up, might as well let her finish."

of course, afterwards you'd have to ponder just how many other guys she jerked off. the thought of a massage chick jerking off 20 guys a day 7 days a week and then applying her experiences towards my penis makes me horny.
nah id be thinking "golden you seedy bor wtf are you doing in this nasty place with this chick"

im really picky with sexy stuff...if it isnt exactly how i like it, i go cold and get out of there. paid sex? no way. even if someone else paid for it id tell the girl to lay down and have a nap at $300 an hour, cause thats all shes going to do around me

Ditto GD

What is the appeal of sleeping with a chick who is only there for the cash

la is full of massage parlours. Filled with smuggled in chinese ladies held captive.

pretty cheap rates. It's pretty much legalized prostitution cuz cops here have enough problems with the drug trade, let alone a bunch of old guys getting jacked off.

Razorguns said:
la is full of massage parlours. Filled with smuggled in chinese ladies held captive.

pretty cheap rates. It's pretty much legalized prostitution cuz cops here have enough problems with the drug trade, let alone a bunch of old guys getting jacked off.
same for San Diego.. i guess the miltary keeps them in business.

$50 for a massage...

$20 tip gets you happy ending

$60 gets you blowjob

$100 gets you full service

Its pretty much all the same at all of them. Older asian women though, generally not attractive. They will keep the lights nice and low for you though.

GoldenDelicious said:
nah id be thinking "golden you seedy bor wtf are you doing in this nasty place with this chick"

im really picky with sexy stuff...if it isnt exactly how i like it, i go cold and get out of there. paid sex? no way. even if someone else paid for it id tell the girl to lay down and have a nap at $300 an hour, cause thats all shes going to do around me

for some reason i always seem to get you confused with Vynalgroover. where's he at anyway? he'd be telling the chick to shove the biggest buttplug she can find up his ass while getting sucked off.

My favorite are the 24 hour massage parlors. Cuz of course, everyone needs a "massage" at 3 in the morning. :)

JerseyArt said:
Ditto the paid sex thing. Just wrong to buy human flesh.

Hard not to see her, she was only one floor up inthe dorm, we used the same cafeteria to eat etc. I was too much of a kid though to cut her any slack for failing to live up to my expectations of what she should be. In short, I ingored her and basically walked away whenever she tried to talk to me. I was cruel, and I regret that a great deal

You should have kept banging her if she was hot. Don't eat her out, hell, I would not even kiss her. Just bang the shit out of her. If she does'nt like it, oh well. Good thing, maybe you could get some money from her. Bad thing, if you were eating her out before and kissing her, think of the germs.

Wonder why we do not like our girls to be prostitutes.

Top Bottom