Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's discuss massage parlors

JerseyArt said:
Never been

The closest I came was dating a girl in college who worked in one. I was with her a month before some friends explained to me what happens in massage parlors. I had no fuckign clue. Even then I was like "nah, not her"

So I asked her about it

Yeah her

nasty

Well...what happened? Complete with details and role playing k thx.

JerseyArt said:
Never been

The closest I came was dating a girl in college who worked in one. I was with her a month before some friends explained to me what happens in massage parlors. I had no fuckign clue. Even then I was like "nah, not her"

So I asked her about it

Yeah her

nasty

so you thought the "happy ending" was because you were dating her, huh?

slickdadd said:
Well...what happened? Complete with details and role playing k thx.

What happened

LOL

Jersey in her dorm room: " This is gonna sound crazy, so dont be mad, but (insert name of friends) claim your.......(insert suggestion of prostitiuion)

Kim: (looking down red faced) yes itrs true

Jersey (insert stunned silence)

Kim: (insert sobbing) and some incomprehensible mutterign about being sorry, needing to pay for school, I love you blah blah blah

Jersey (heart broken)...walks out of room

JerseyArt said:
What happened

LOL

Jersey in her dorm room: " This is gonna sound crazy, so dont be mad, but (insert name of friends) claim your.......(insert suggestion of prostitiuion)

Kim: (looking down red faced) yes itrs true

Jersey (insert stunned silence)

Kim: (insert sobbing) and some incomprehensible mutterign about being sorry, needing to pay for school, I love you blah blah blah

Jersey (heart broken)...walks out of room

Good riddance.

i cant do that, id feel low as hell paying someone for sex knowing that really, in a better world, they wouldnt be doing what they are

jersey, did you stay in touch with her after that? not prying, just curious what you did...i dont know what id do in that situation...depressing..

GoldenDelicious said:
i cant do that, id feel low as hell paying someone for sex knowing that really, in a better world, they wouldnt be doing what they are

jersey, did you stay in touch with her after that? not prying, just curious what you did...i dont know what id do in that situation...depressing..

yeah, but if you went into a massage parlor, got your massage, and as you're laying there at the end of it, suddenly the chick starts jerking you off and your dick is hard as a rock, you wouldn't stop her. admit it, you wouldn't be able to say, "no, that's ok, i can do that myself."

A massage parlor in a neighboring town got busted last year. Apparently they were offering some pretty extravagant happy endings, i.e. full blown prostitution in the back rooms. Not just hand jobs here. The town isn't really that big either. I guess no one got busted though because the owner had a list of all the clients and apparently there were some pretty high class clients. Kind of a blackmail deal.

crak600 said:
yeah, but if you went into a massage parlor, got your massage, and as you're laying there at the end of it, suddenly the chick starts jerking you off and your dick is hard as a rock, you wouldn't stop her. admit it, you wouldn't be able to say, "no, that's ok, i can do that myself."
thats right, i wouldnt say "no, thats ok, i can do it myself"...i would probably jump 2 feet in the air from a lying position the second she touched my weewee with a big girly scream ;)

GoldenDelicious said:
thats right, i wouldnt say "no, thats ok, i can do it myself"...i would probably jump 2 feet in the air from a lying position the second she touched my weewee with a big girly scream ;)

yeah, but then you'd be thinking, "well, she already got it up, might as well let her finish."

of course, afterwards you'd have to ponder just how many other guys she jerked off. the thought of a massage chick jerking off 20 guys a day 7 days a week and then applying her experiences towards my penis makes me horny.

Top Bottom