Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lead into changing room at VS

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
She takes the selection of panties and bras back into the changing area of Victoria's Secret. I had been with her the entire time in the store. Very few shoppers.

I wait away from the doorway and lean up against a table displaying fragrances.

Very soon she is standing at the edge of the doorway in black lace bra, black lace thong and a smile. I see her eyes dart from side to side. She tilts her head and is gone.

So .... I quickly peek around the turn ... and she is walking down the aisle of open changing rooms with doors and into a room, leaving the door half open.

The entire area is unoccupied and I am in the room in a flash, closing the door. She is standing before the full length mirror arms above her head.

I hold her from behind and kiss her neck ... my hands over her breasts and then into the front of her panties ...

She leans back into me and simply moans with her eyes closed.

She takes the selection of panties and bras back into the changing area of Victoria's Secret. I had been with her the entire time in the store. Very few shoppers.

I wait away from the doorway and lean up against a table displaying fragrances.

Very soon she is standing at the edge of the doorway in black lace bra, black lace thong and a smile. I see her eyes dart from side to side. She tilts her head and is gone.

So .... I quickly peek around the turn ... and she is walking down the aisle of open changing rooms with doors and into a room, leaving the door half open.

The entire area is unoccupied and I am in the room in a flash, closing the door. She is standing before the full length mirror arms above her head.

I hold her from behind and kiss her neck ... my hands over her breasts and then into the front of her panties ...

She leans back into me and simply moans with her eyes closed.

Sexy. Wish had pics of YOU not of her tho. That's not fair- to us or her. :rainbow:

I didn't think anyone is allowed to try on underwear, especially things like panties, thongs, etc.
There are health codes against that.

I didn't think anyone is allowed to try on underwear, especially things like panties, thongs, etc.
There are health codes against that.
Bras yes the rest you mentioned NO you are not supposed to try under garmets, thats disgusting, I hope she bought it...

at my VS they have a person who guards the waiting room so people dont take panties back there, and to help get correct sizing of bras etc. I've never been there w/ the dressing room unoccupied by someone from VS staff - not sayin it didnt happen tho :chomp: you just got really lucky

Happened.
Yep .. That is her in the pics.
I'm 67. Who wants to see me?
Bought everything. I take her there every 2 months.
No store chaperone or guard.
It was for fun ... just the thrill. Foreplay.
She is great and I am very lucky.

The point?
Just having fun and bragging. I'm shallow. LOL

Happened.
Yep .. That is her in the pics.
I'm 67. Who wants to see me?
Lots of us :qt:

You snag yourself a yummy gal like that you can't be all bad :D

Top Bottom