Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, Would You Do A Guy With A Strapon

Ladies, Would You Use A Strapon On Someone?

• I have and liked it

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I have but didn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't but would like to try

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I have no interest

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I can't imaigine ever wanting a dildo being rammed up my ass. Please tell me I'm not alone here.

of course I would be gentle!!!
just because you might have done it before, dosent mean that your hole gets bigger, just like any other pady part you have to work it out ..make it tight , thats why you have to be gentle evey time starting out

I suspect for guys the older you get the more acceptable the idea becomes. When you're in school all you're concerned about is not appearing gay to your macho buddies.
Once you hit 30 you realize it's your own sexuality and enjoyment that matters. What somebody else thinks about it is their problem. Some uptight guys think giving anal to a women means you're closet gay.

(no, I have never taken a strapon for the pansies who are wondering)

P.S. Since I'm probably the biggest mofo on this thread I'll say it. With the right person I probably would try it SO THERE!

Last edited:
Dial_tone said:
I suspect for guys the older you get the more acceptable the idea becomes. When you're in school all you're concerned about is not appearing gay to your macho buddies.
Once you hit 30 you realize it's your own sexuality and enjoyment that matters. What somebody else thinks about it is their problem. Some uptight guys think giving anal to a women means you're closet gay.

(no, I have never taken a strapon for the pansies who are wondering)

P.S. Since I'm probably the biggest mofo on this thread I'll say it. With the right person I probably would try it SO THERE!

That's what I'm talking about. :)

It takes a very big man to say that!! :D

Pamela

I knew a guy and his wife that tried this out. He would give her anal, and evidently he was too rough when he entered her.

She decided that he needed to know what that felt like, so she talked him into letting her fuck him with a dildo.

According to him, she let him have it, and he said it hurt like hell.

I agree with DT, if your comfortable with who you are, then experiment. But remember, when you experiment, take it slowly so it's enjoyable.

Also, only go as fast or as far as your partner will let you. Don't force anything, or let frustration get in the way. Remember, it's good sex, not a race.

Top Bottom