Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

Between 7 to 8 inches... to long or to short and your out. But most important is the width. Again pencil your out and hockey puck your out. When women say you’re the perfect size we mean it. That means you are filling her up. The man that left because she said that is an IDIOT!!

Ulcasterdropout said:
For the love of Jesus, Earth, and fluffy bunnies, can I get some fucking girth numbers !?! Eh?

Yeah, tell us your ideal girth. For reference, a cardboard toilet paper cylinder is 5.5". Also, what size would be considered a "pencil dick"?

CrazyK said:
I'm 7 inches, and have NEVER been able to go balls deep. I think most women WAY over estimate the size of their men.

Im with ya bro,most of the women Im with need a break after 30 mins from pain and Im a 7 incher and 6 around,so I see no need for it to be bigger.

the only girl I havent hurt from fuckin was a gymnist

Ya my girl can take me balls deep at anytime but does get sore after like 30 minutes of sex so I think I got good size (a little longer than 7 and pretty thick)

I would rather have a good width then a long length.

Pencil dicks just don't do the job :p

Prettylittlepest said:
I would rather have a good width then a long length.

Pencil dicks just don't do the job :p
what's a pencil dick?...gimme a size women! :mad:

Top Bottom