Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

Well, I've asked many women about this subject.

Almost everyone said and especially those who had been with men over 10", that as long as it hits the G-Spot and stretches the lips for enuf friction and the guy wasn't a 2.5 minuter, she enjoyed it.

CrazyK said:
Yeah, but think about how a vagina can have a BABY come through it.
true,but from my understanding that's an extremely painful process and they are medicated
these guys taking 1.5 liter wine bottles up thier ass are enjoying it

Looks to me like you didn't get a solid answer because, alas - every woman is different. I'll do you a favor - when my man gets home on Monday, I'll measure his penis for you. It fits me perfectly. :verygood:

the-short-one said:
Looks to me like you didn't get a solid answer because, alas - every woman is different. I'll do you a favor - when my man gets home on Monday, I'll measure his penis for you. It fits me perfectly. :verygood:
I've heard that after a while, a vagina eventually tightens or loosens based on her partner. So, if you've been fucking for a while, that makes sense.

you won't even have to question him
and you'll get a solid answer
this was a reply to "the-short-one"
btw what's your height?

Last edited:
For the love of Jesus, Earth, and fluffy bunnies, can I get some fucking girth numbers !?! Eh?

Ulcasterdropout said:
For the love of Jesus, Earth, and fluffy bunnies, can I get some fucking girth numbers !?! Eh?
I wouldn't have asked that question there bro

4everhung said:
I wouldn't have asked that question there bro
I'm askin'...just the math. It's always convoluted rhetoric...Never the math.

CrazyK said:
I'm 7 inches, and have NEVER been able to go balls deep. I think most women WAY over estimate the size of their men.

This is true. If you poll women on the perfect penis size, they want about an inch longer, than if you show them dildos of different sizes, and ask them which would make the perfect penis on a man.

Top Bottom