Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

top2bottomdfw said:
i'm perfectly happy with anyone 8 inches and bigger.

lmao

How is it that the rectum can take something that long? I didn't think it was that big and it doesn't stretch and lengthen to accomodate like the vagina does it?

bluepeter said:
lmao

How is it that the rectum can take something that long? I didn't think it was that big and it doesn't stretch and lengthen to accomodate like the vagina does it?

i have one word:
OUCH

bluepeter said:
Do you do the chocolate starfish thing? If so, what is your experience with this? Can you accomodate only a certain length?

lets not discuss me and my starfish.

bluepeter said:
lmao

actually I read once that anatomically the rectum can accomodate more size than a vagina
it's the anal opening that you have to get past
think of all those stories about what the emergency room docs have to remove

4everhung said:
actually I read once that anatomically the rectum can accomodate more size than a vagina

:FRlol:

Never thought of that.

Ok this will probably gross out all the straight men on here. But im obviously a gay male and im 7 x 6.5. And i always make my boyfriends cum with out them having to touch/jerk off themselves. They tell me that my thickness hits their spot(Prostate Gland) just right. It's a good thing. So i guess if i was a straight male. Women would like it too. But i still wish it was 2 inches longer. We always want bigger and bigger and more and more.

:p

4everhung said:
Yeah, but think about how a vagina can have a BABY come through it.

Top Bottom