Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

psilan said:
I've heard 7" is perfect, but I'm in no position to rate.
here is my take on the matter
I'm 42 so I've both experienced a fair amount and have heard and/or read a fair amount
you typically hear that size doesn't matter so much as the skill in employment
combine this parable with despite what legends and stories you hear,many women are uncomfortable with a penis much LONGER than "7
so my first answer then will be assuming the gal is comfortable with "7
take 2 guys of equal sack skills
one equipped with "5
and one equipped with "7
the overwhelming majority of women would choose the 7
and btw,in almost 4 years here I've yet to see a thread started about penis circumferance

If you want to get technical here, vaginas are built a little different from woman to woman. What might be too long or big for one woman might be perfect for another.

MY perfect size is 7" and thick. 7" hits me in all of the right spots from all of the right angles. :)

(Disclaimer: The previous response is the truth. If you don't like the answer then don't ask the question)

dirty~d~ said:
MY perfect size is 7" and thick. 7" hits me in all of the right spots from all of the right angles. :)
that's .25" bigger then the average male's wrist. I'm not kidding...

dirty~d~ said:
If you want to get technical here, vaginas are built a little different from woman to woman. What might be too long or big for one woman might be perfect for another.

(Disclaimer: The previous response is the truth. If you don't like the answer then don't ask the question)
which jibes with my answer
"assuming the women is comfortable with the length,then she would prefer the length"
but really thickness,especially at the base is most of the "action"
and since the base is thickest,and guys like to go balls deep
it's best for all involved if the woman can handle the length,and it's as impressive in thickness as in length
anyways,stop worring about it,can't do anything about it
compensate with lots of money,or dare I say,muscles

Ulcasterdropout said:
that's .25" bigger then the average male's wrist. I'm not kidding...

At the risk of falling into your joke, you misread my post.

Top Bottom