Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

the-short-one said:
HELLO!! I even changed my avatar so that people wouldn't think I was a GUY. sheesh. I posted up ther somewhere.

woops... pm me chicka.. we have a conspiracy against the guys here :evil:

Would you ladies rather have a hockey puck or a #2 pencil? Ok, maybe that's a bit too extreme case of length vs. width. :rolleyes:

vinylgroover said:
It's a bit like me going down on her and saying 'mmmm that's a unique aroma', which means your pussy smells like a kilo of shrimp left in the sun for 3 days.
lol! I really laughed out loud at this one!

hanselthecaretaker said:
Would you ladies rather have a hockey puck or a #2 pencil? Ok, maybe that's a bit too extreme case of length vs. width. :rolleyes:

Somewhere in the middle would be good. Seriously - length doesn't really matter (unless of course, you have a hockey puck) . Too long and it hurts.

Ulcasterdropout said:
How about some NUMBERS!?! :rolleyes:

:cow:+:kitty: = ^^^

I've never taken a tape out to measure a guys penis, OK? You're going to have to settle for my estimation which is:

I should be able to wrap my hand around your penis and about and inch or so should stick up above it. If I can wrap two hands around (one on top of the other), we're in trouble. NO PENCIL DICKS.

the-short-one said:
I've never taken a tape out to measure a guys penis, OK? You're going to have to settle for my estimation which is:

I should be able to wrap my hand around your penis and about and inch or so should stick up above it. If I can wrap two hands around (one on top of the other), we're in trouble. NO PENCIL DICKS.
your REALLY comfortable talking about penI huh? :)

Top Bottom