Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what is your ideal penis length?

Most guys don't know how to properly measure their hard cock. You are supposed to measure from the base of your cock to the tip, along the top of the cock (below your belly button).

A lot of guys measure on the bottom of the cock and easily inflate their measurement by an inch or more by extending down to just above the ball bag.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/kx250racer/BIGfeet.jpg

My wife noticed my size 15E feet the first day we met, and they say that foot size is an idicator of the size of manhood... She says she was terrified! She's a small woman (5'5" at 110 lbs, small hips)...

Yes; the photo of my foot is bragging, but in all seriousness, she says length doesn't matter as long as it can reach "her spot". You can prevent going too far, but girth is a make or break deal. In our case, if we don't do it pretty often, she shrinks and I'm too thick and she says it hurts.

I'm not going to say what mine measures, but it's in the high end of what we think of as "average". Thickness is above average.

Charles

shoes size has nothing to do with penis size, neither does big noses.... ur reviving a 6 year post by the way....

Sorry, I didn't read that it was taboo to bump old posts until after I did it.

Anyway, just thought guys might want to know how to properly measure their cocks.

Most guys don't know how to properly measure their hard cock. You are supposed to measure from the base of your cock to the tip, along the top of the cock (below your belly button).

A lot of guys measure on the bottom of the cock and easily inflate their measurement by an inch or more by extending down to just above the ball bag.

of course they do.

The most common way to measure, is of course in erected state, bone pressed. That means, press the ruler against the fat pad in the pelvic area. That way, you measure how much cockage stick out of your body regardless how of a fat fuck you are. From there, measure to the tip of the pole. Enjoy.

Actually, the right way to measure girth is take the side to side measurement, say 1.5" and multiply that by pi or 3.14=4.71.
I am 2.2" across exactly so that is 6.9" which is thicker than most. Being 6'2" and big everywhere, my girlfriends seem to like that I am 8x6.9. Most favor reverse cowgirl that way they can take as much as they want or all of it.

I don't think I've ver seen a polish sausage that's 5 inches in girth. SO - just for you, I got my tape measure out and am thinking that anything below 1" thick is a pencil dick. If you're 1 - 1/4", you're borderline pencil dick. Anything over that and you're cool. If you're 4-5 inches thick, you have a bigger-than-tuna-can fatty.

Get a stiffy and measure.

Top Bottom