Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: what makes a man a good lover?

Lone Traveler

I ask this question for a few different reasons, personal and pure interest. I for some reason have ran across this topic a lot lately of women not being happy with their men. With me becoming recently single and with very limited experience I figured this to be a good place to ask this question and perhaps learn a thing or two. One friend of mine suggested reading 50 shades of Grey as no man exists as the man in that book. I've probably worded this horribly but I'm sure my point is clear. Thank you for any input you give.

You ask a good question but you know. I never see a woman ask the same question of men. And at times they should.
Getting laid is always great good or not so good. But Woman forget that for a long relationship they also forget that it can get old pretty quick.
I can get pretty bored of a woman in a real hurry after the initial euphoria that goes along with initial beginning.

Well thank you. It was a very poorly worded question. I was beginning to think I shouldn't of asked. I hope I eventually get some genuine answers from some of the ladies on here, guess we'll see.

Every women on this board could post a different answer for your question. There is no clear cut answer, everyone is different and likes different things. Go out with a girl, find out a bit about her, and ask her what she likes or doesnt like. Or if you dont want to ask, try different things and if she doesnt like it. she will no doubt soon tell you!

I ask this question for a few different reasons, personal and pure interest. I for some reason have ran across this topic a lot lately of women not being happy with their men. With me becoming recently single and with very limited experience I figured this to be a good place to ask this question and perhaps learn a thing or two. One friend of mine suggested reading 50 shades of Grey as no man exists as the man in that book. I've probably worded this horribly but I'm sure my point is clear. Thank you for any input you give.

I think what makes a man a good lover is a woman that's a good lover. One who enjoys herself and knows what she wants and can convey it, preferably by her own actions...:qt:

I'm a newb to the forum so don't know what my opinion is worth. But I'm a chick so I'll give an answer! Aside from being physically and mentally attractive (in my opinion), the best boyfriend I've ever had was also mature on an emotional level. And what made him awesome in bed and just in general was that he didn't take himself too seriously all the time. He had a serious job so he knew when the time/place required being a mature adult. But he knew how/when to be affectionate in a serious way and how/when to be a totally fun goofball. He made me laugh until my stomach hurt. I always felt comfortable enough around him to be myself and I trusted him with my thoughts and desires. I'm not a mushy romantic type of girl usually but I was totally into him. We both ended up taking jobs on opposite ends of the country. But I think had we dated long enough and had he asked, I would've dropped everything to marry him and move wherever he wanted.

How to be a good lover 101.
Step 1. Joose
Step 2. Fat dick
Step 3. Big fucking muscles.
Step 4.Tan
Step 5. Combine steps 1,3,4 while simultaneously throwing 2, into said lady

Lather, Rinse, Repeat bro

I'm a newb to the forum so don't know what my opinion is worth. But I'm a chick so I'll give an answer! Aside from being physically and mentally attractive (in my opinion), the best boyfriend I've ever had was also mature on an emotional level. And what made him awesome in bed and just in general was that he didn't take himself too seriously all the time. He had a serious job so he knew when the time/place required being a mature adult. But he knew how/when to be affectionate in a serious way and how/when to be a totally fun goofball. He made me laugh until my stomach hurt. I always felt comfortable enough around him to be myself and I trusted him with my thoughts and desires. I'm not a mushy romantic type of girl usually but I was totally into him. We both ended up taking jobs on opposite ends of the country. But I think had we dated long enough and had he asked, I would've dropped everything to marry him and move wherever he wanted.

Very nice. Thank you for the input. : ) If I had to put a finger on it I'd say comfort has been a issue. I'm too big on pleasing instead of just relaxing and enjoying... Otherwise I usually have always been the one women opened up too. Thank you again.

I think what makes a man a good lover is a woman that's a good lover. One who enjoys herself and knows what she wants and can convey it, preferably by her own actions...:qt:

I have to agree! It takes two.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom