Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies What Kind of Bike And Rider Do You Find Sexy?

Kroliczek said:
the point, i think, is that she does not want to check out. Why not just learn to ride safely? Even though there is always a chance of checking out: even the safest riders and most experienced have accidents and perish, part of the thrill of riding is the risk involved.

Actually the risk is a big negative when I go riding, and probably one of the reasons why I don't ride more often.

For me, the thrill in riding is the feeling of freedom, just being totally open to the surroundings while traveling at speed. It's the man-machine connection that you only feel sitting atop two wheels with the scenery flying by.

Oh, and everyone knows that most chicks dig Harleys more than crotch rockets. It's the vibration thing and having all of that torque between your legs. :p

Kroliczek said:
the point, i think, is that she does not want to check out. Why not just learn to ride safely? Even though there is always a chance of checking out: even the safest riders and most experienced have accidents and perish, part of the thrill of riding is the risk involved.

exactly- i dont want to check out.
i know how to ride, i just don't have a ton of time to ride much- if its too cold, rainy, snowy, etc, i'd rather just drive. so that leaves mostly summer and spring for me to ride and between work and my kids, i don't get much time for it. between insurance and maintenance, i'm thinking i might just get rid of it.

I am really get freaked out here. I can't believe most chicks are picking the sportbikers over the choppers. What the hell did I spend 35k for when I could just spent 10k.( is there a shaking head smiley if yes insert it here)

Sugarplum said:
i know how to ride, i just don't have a ton of time to ride much- if its too cold, rainy, snowy, etc, i'd rather just drive. so that leaves mostly summer and spring for me to ride and between work and my kids, i don't get much time for it. between insurance and maintenance, i'm thinking i might just get rid of it.

Sell it....we can spend a luxurious week in Vegas with that dough. :p

Forge said:
Actually the risk is a big negative when I go riding, and probably one of the reasons why I don't ride more often.

For me, the thrill in riding is the feeling of freedom, just being totally open to the surroundings while traveling at speed. It's the man-machine connection that you only feel sitting atop two wheels with the scenery flying by.

Oh, and everyone knows that most chicks dig Harleys more than crotch rockets. It's the vibration thing and having all of that torque between your legs. :p

I said part of the thrill, at least for me. Of course I love the freedom of the road. :)
I am always conscientious whilst riding: safety is of utmost importance.

and Harleys are purposeful: but to have any other distractions while i am riding is not a good idea...lol.

Sugarplum said:

soo...promise me we'll ride before you sell it! I will be very upset if this does not happen :(

Kroliczek said:
I said part of the thrill, at least for me. Of course I love the freedom of the road. :)
I am always conscientious whilst riding: safety is of utmost importance.

and Harleys are purposeful: but to have any other distractions while i am riding is not a good idea...lol.

For me it is challenging the road. Either with leaning through a turn, wheelie or weaving thru cars.

curling said:
For me it is challenging the road. Either with leaning through a turn, wheelie or weaving thru cars.

You are more daring then I am. We now have a big bike: CBR 1100 Blackbird.

only once: I was in the acceleration lane on my way to school and i amped on the throttle in second gear. The bike picked up on the front about 35 degrees and scared the shit out of me. I don't do stunts on that bike because I respect the power of it and i am intimdated by it: I would not attempt a bike stunt on a bike that i was not 100 % sure I could control.

Kroliczek said:
I would not attempt a bike stunt on a bike that i was not 100 % sure I could control.

That is smart too. But the more you ride the more you will try. That is why you always need to dress up to go down.

Curling -- not a fan of choppers....

"It's not a motorcycle, baby, it's a chopper."

Top Bottom