Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what is the IDEAL penis size

also, I've been with guys with big penises and they sucked in bed! But I've been with guys with smaller penises who rocked! Keep that in mind

BronzedGoddess said:
This is going to come back and bite me in the ass but.............

I'd say between 6.5-8 and when it curves towards the body. -this is for the missionary position or me on top only

lol

slight curve, huh?

OK so this is where the ladies stand so far.

38DoubleD 7 inches
TEXgrl 6.5 inches*
BronzedGoddess 6.6 inches*

Average 6.7 inches

So far, elite fitness chicks prefer cocks that are 6.7 inches on average. Even with such a small sample, my theory is holding up well, because the average dick is 6.25 inches, which is very close to what the girls here want.

Keep the numbers coming gals, we need more data.

*If a girl gave more then 1 prefered cock size, i averaged the values.

Last edited:
Haz said:
Thanks for the answer 38DoubleD, Now was that so hard? Sheesh, getting a straight answer from girls can be like pulling teeth sometimes.

As to why I asked, I'm working on a theory. If I get enough damn replies I might be able to help prove it.

Actually it was very hard, so I got to measure it or else I would not know how big I like it....lol....only kidding sweetie...

You should of stated your original question like that. Well keep us updated to what ever you are trying to prove sweetie...

Top Bottom