Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what is the IDEAL penis size

Xtra 3 inches

check this shit out !

0255.jpg

He wanted to give his lover something extra...
So he gave Three Extra Inches. The moment you strap on this red jelly extender, you'll feel the power of having not only more length, but more girth as well! What's really unique about this extender, though, is that it has a ring at the base that acts as a scrotum strap. This strap makes for better stability and a more enjoyable experience for both partners. Three Extra Inches is crafted out of 100% natural jelly vinyl, so it's less likely to irritate sensitive skin and doesn't carry as much of a chemical smell as some other jelly toys. Add in the pleasurably textured inner walls and you've got the king of all extenders!

TripleV, I'd love to do ya with those extra 3", but that's gonna be 11" total, and I figure dick-head sensitivity is going way down and I'm not gonna feel those pretty "G" spot ridges of yours so well, so its gonna be just aimless banging until somebody cums.

Well, then again ....

Knot

:luxlove: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

Don't Worry be happy

Haz,

Men have been trying to postulate theories about penis size since the dawn of creation...The fact of the matter is it clearly matters more to Men then it does women.......Unless the women is a nymph........Men score points within there male tribes for having a long shlong...it represents fertility......and the thought of being able to please a women with a larger dick is certainly a novelty with women...but not a necessity.....Men assume u are a ladies man with a large pecker.....so they envy u more.....But it really all comes down to the stroking of the ego.....Men have such frail complex egos ...the minute our masculinity is threatened in any way we feel we need to defend ourselves. ..In my mind your not a man until you have dealt with your sexuality in all it's many facets ...right form the size of your dick to your worthiness to your lover.......U only need to accept your self ...then and only then are u a man! And every one else can go F*!k Themselves! Period.....Nature simply would not produce small penis men if it was not supposed to be....If a woman don't like it let them go service themselves.........half the women out there are not very orgasmic any ways......

If that is your pic in the avatar....let me tell u bro ...U are way ahead of the game ....not may men possess the physical qualities that you do....so don't worry so much ....just enjoy your life ...will ya!

Thats part of my theory Megaman. Guys want huge dicks, so you would think we would have evolved to all carry around 20 inch schlongs. There must be a reason why they are so much smaller then we want, so I'm assuming it has to do with the women not desiring it. Thats why I asked the ladies what their ideal size is. I'm willing to bet it won't deviate much from the average size. So its WOMEN that are holding men back from getting big dicks.

At least that is my theory.

Ugh!!

Hasn't this been done only about a million times before.

Face it, you have what you have , is what you have......

Nothing is gonna change it, otherwise every man on the face of the planet would have 11 inch weeners..

BBB..(I'm cool):supercool

My $.02

See, most men's frame of reference is fucked up.

#1. Your dick is not a .jpg, its more like an .mpeg
#2. What most women (living ones, at least) want is the ole' in-&- out to be good.... again, we are talking an action item, not
a pretty photo on the net.
#3. If you have 10" and you ply it all the way in and out, say 50x, you're putting about a 500" friction workout on your honey. OK so far?

#4. If you're only flogging the ole 7.5"-er like me, you're gonna have to go the extra mile and say put 200 lovely strokes on her, go ahead and let her cum all over ya a few times...I figure that's about 1500" of friction - dicktion. I think natural selection is going to go to the dude that spends the most time in there laying pipe.

#5 He's your average workhorse, doing his job, fathering the most average kids and if they stay off the freakin' EF boards, they'll grow up jus like Daddy....taking what they got and putting in the milage......

#6 If I'm outta line, I'd like to know from the women folk around here.

Knot

Womens' equipment is just as important as the man's.

You never hear women asking men if we like tight pussies......lol...if it TAKES 10"to get a woman off - I think that fact says more about the woman than it does the man.....

Just my.....02 inches worth

lol

This is going to come back and bite me in the ass but.............

I'd say between 6.5-8 and when it curves towards the body. -this is for the missionary position or me on top only

5-7 for all the other stuff like my legs on his shoulders, doggy style. it all depends :)

Top Bottom