Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what goes on in your mind when a guy comes fast?

gorillahung

Let's say he comes after 10 thrusts. Do you laugh at him silently? Do you just feel disappointed? Do you just think it's no big deal?

Sometimes I'm so stimulated that I just cannot hold back. There is a muscle or two that us men can contract to try and hold it (it's the same as if we are trying to keep from urinating) but it has it's limits. Then there are other times where I can go on and just have difficulty finishing although I have never actually failed to finish. I lasted 45 minutes one time (there was some medicine involved that caused delayed ejaculation)

Couldn't care less as long as he's got oral skills :p

Gorilla, not all women can orgasm through intercourse. Some never do, in fact, so going at it for hours is sort of an exercise in both futility and frustration.

Excluding long term relationships (I'm talking years) I've always assumed if a guy popped quick it was because I was just that hot :qt:

Or that new.

Remember that the largest erogenous zone in the body is the brain. You are with a new girl, and everything is new and exciting, and your stamina is hard pressed to keep up.

B-

Clean the pipes before you know you are going to get some. That should help ypu last longer. Also, take care of her first, go down on her, get her off and then she could care less how long or short you take to cum.

Let's say he comes after 10 thrusts. Do you laugh at him silently? Do you just feel disappointed? Do you just think it's no big deal?

Sometimes I'm so stimulated that I just cannot hold back. There is a muscle or two that us men can contract to try and hold it (it's the same as if we are trying to keep from urinating) but it has it's limits. Then there are other times where I can go on and just have difficulty finishing although I have never actually failed to finish. I lasted 45 minutes one time (there was some medicine involved that caused delayed ejaculation)

One of my encounters warned me he was sensitive and I guess it's typical for him to be that sensitive. He came in 1 thrust. I KID YOU NOT. Like Muscle Mom says, I thought, wow, I AM that hot. LOL! No, in my case, I was thinking "Poor guy." because I knew it was normal to jizz that fast for him. If it's not normal for you and the girl knows that, then I figure you haven't had it in a while and didn't even do your own "load"- making you sensitive for that day only.

if you feel like you are about to go then pull your balls down, it will prolong it another ten minutes or so.

peace.

Im so trying this next time....

i laughed when i read this, but hey, imma be the moron trying it! lol

if it were to be a stranger I'd think "damn it, oh well, you win some u lose some" if it's someone Im dating no problem I know there will be more to come, also 10 thrusts may be enough for me if they are deep and hard....

Top Bottom