Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, should a guy back off for a little bit after they've made you cum?

crash3837

I don't mean as in sex.
I mean befor sex when I'm munchin my girls box, and then she cums should I wait a little bit to then to have sex or just have at it?

but seriously.... the old lady says you should do it right away. Shes sitting here with me. Of course you should give her a second to enjoy it, before ramming it in. Mine usually climbs on before I know what happened and the starts going to town.

What?
robertsmith I make your woman cum all of the time,,, well I can't take all of the credit cause some times she just sits there and plays with herself and makes herself cum.
lol

The reason I asked is because I read a post today where bikinimom was talking about when you eat a girl out the right way her legs quiver ect and they squeeze your head so hard with their legs that your eyes feel like they will pop out ect and that the sort of pull away feeling like or saying that they can't take it anymore.
Ha Ha Ha yes I know what thats like believe it or not.
What I was wondering was if their pulling away because they can't take anymore at the moment, is it ok to slide into home plate
right then and there or should you back off for a little bit.

Top Bottom