Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the ladies. Sex or Cunninglingus ?

If could have have only sex, or only oral, which would you choose?

• Only sex.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Only oral, both receiving and giving

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

SmoothOperator

This question is for ladies. If you could only have either sex with a guy or have him go down on you, which would you choose? Remember you can't have both. Either straight sex, or he goes down on you, and of course afterwards you can give him head.

I am only being honest.

How many men feel the same only in reverse? Oh please, you guys slap him on the back and say, "Cum hard in that bitches mouth!"

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, don't it? Or should I say that the genitalia is in the other mouth?! LOL

I don't lie or mislead any man. I let him know THE WHOLE DEAL up front, but the truth is I hardly ever get to that point as I don't want to deal with the uncomfortable situation of telling a guy to stop and not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out because I am done. And quite honestly, I don't even want to be bothered getting to THAT point as there are very few men that I can be bothered with for more than ten minutes let alone an entire date.

I prefer the company of my friends (both male and female) when I am not with my children. And even then, I quite often prefer to be alone in my place working or out about discovering new and beautiful places.

I have never EVER been this way in my life, and don't want to be this way forever but at this point I have so many other important goals, sex NOT being one of them that THIS IS THE DEAL.

:)

LOL

That is A DEFINITE PROMISE! No "cuddling" or even making me breakfast. Just get me off and then u gotta go because I need my sleep! hehehehehee

bikinimom said:

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, don't it?
:)

HELL NO!!! As long as the girl keeps her area neatly trimmed and has good hygene I'd eat that shit all night. I love pussy and how it wiggles and contracts when you got your tongue buried deep along with a couple fingers, ahhh shit that's fuckin great!!!

I'd prefer intercourse over oral if I had to choose just one. Luckilly I don't have to. Then after I've cum a few times I usually finish him off orally.

WHOA Bikinimom... if I didn't know better, I'd think you were on test... :)

J/K - honesty with your partner is the best. It drives me NUTS to have a woman who won't tell me what she wants/what makes her happy. That is the FIRST indication that it is time to find a new one :).

Top Bottom