Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES- If a guy has a wife would you still have sexual...

C

Captain_insano

Relations with the man if you were attracted to him? Would you keep his and your dirty little secret if the SEX was that good?

Curiosity has overcome me with this topic. I know a lot of guys in this position who are married. Please tell me your thoughts.

insano

hell yes they will, dont let'm bullshit you either... IF they wanted to, theres nothing thatll stop them, theyre as bad as we are.

To be honest, I have a couple married friends, and I swear bitches jock that shit-the forbidden fruit fruit is also the sweetest!! Or somethin like that.

NO NO AND NO.....then I'd tell him to get his worthless ass the hell away from me. Whats the point of getting married if your your gonna break the freakin' vows? Then don't take them in the first place!

NO NO AND NO.....then I'd tell him to get his worthless ass the hell away from me. Wh

O come on shags-you know youve met really cute guys, and you ask if theyre married, and they say yes, and youre thinking " god I hope hes gonna ask me out!!! He has a hot..insert bodypart here______" You know you want me...;)

NO

No one single person can be that good in the sack.
I avoid married guys like they were plagued.
I won't even flirt with them.

If they approach me I need written and documented proof that they are indeed not married or *cough* getting a divorce (yah, shurrrr yer are buddy).

Amen to shags. If you are married, why would you want to cheat. If you are not happy, then you need to get out of the marriage and find what makes you happy. Or if you are happy and just want to fool around, then you still need to get out of the marriage and let the other find a better person.

How shallow.

No way...............
What a turn off............dont care how hot you are.........feel sorry for their wifes:bawling:

Top Bottom