Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES- If a guy has a wife would you still have sexual...

Come on Natty,

The wife and I were just talking about how much fun it would be to have you in the middle. :devil: :idea:

Thank you men and women for you honest responses....but something is wierd here....Only 4 women responded to my thread and some of the guys agree that women do seek this behavior out. Am i supposed to assume that if you are a women are you didn't respond to this thread that you condone this type of behavior? Please enlighten me...

i haven't responded until now because it takes 10 minutes to get netscape to load... grr.

anyway, my answer is no, sir i would not do it. that's just wrong.

dude, Ive been married, I know, I didnt take them up on their offer, ONLY out of respect to my ex-wife (we shouldnt have ever got'n married). I wore my wedding ring, and chix were still on me all the fuk'n time, and yes Id tell them I was married. You wouldnt beleive the shit they say. they didnt care, it was like a secret fuk'n society or something.

I did not answer cuz I thought this was for the single ladies ONLY!

IF I were single, and met someone married, I could not even think about getting close enough to him to have any kind of relationship with him.

I would not want that done to me, so I could NOT, in good faith do that to another woman! I kinda like being able to sleep at night!

Nope. I agree with all the ladies who've already posted!

Although..... I do have some hoochie friends who aren't that bothered by a wedding ring when thye're not looking for a serious relationship.

When are you going to send me those pics babydoll? Are you off work today? e-mail me your phone # and i will call you..

Kat,
When are you going to send me those pics babydoll? Are you off work today? e-mail me your phone # and i will call you..

Top Bottom