Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES- If a guy has a wife would you still have sexual...

C

Captain_insano

Relations with the man if you were attracted to him? Would you keep his and your dirty little secret if the SEX was that good?

Curiosity has overcome me with this topic. I know a lot of guys in this position who are married. Please tell me your thoughts.

insano

i guess you women on this board....don't have an opinion?

All righty, here I am visiting this board.

I guess i will be the 1st to answer this for you....

Cappy, really to me it is a double sided sword.

A part of me says YES, I probably would have an affair with a married man who wasnt happy with the wifey.... (everyone has the illicit fantasy's)
BUT I say this now sitting in front of a PC, now if I were in a bar scene and this happened.... I think I would chicken out for the fact I have a conscience, and if I were the "wife" I wouldnt want this happening to me down the road. Plus, unless I were really drunk I would know better than to hurt someone else like this.

Not to mention it would be a WASTE of time cause the guy would NEVER be yours!!!!!

Like they say,,,, what comes around ALWAYS goes around!

there ya go. if you can make anything out of this.
:D

married?i don't think i would.that could really hurt the wife.it would be cruel.now if you were very attracted to the person and it might go farther then maybe if they split up first.lust can be a hard thing to fight.

I have a very good friend (lady) who dropped her husband of like 20 years for some chode she met on the 'net.... Now she's miserable.... Apparently she was impressed by the pic he sent her of his meat, and figured her old man didn't measure up... Funny thing is, now the new hubby won't touch her and she's gone without for the majority of the three years they've been married.... Just goes to show the grass isn't always greener .... better to just shit in your own yard....

Top Bottom