Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, be honest, does size matter?

jubei

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok ladies, here's my question. How much does size matter(everything else being the same) I'm about 9 inches,(I'm italian, and no I don't care if you believe me) and every girlfriend I have had thought it was just wonderful. They actually mentioned it alot. However, I always hear women say size doesn't matter. Is that just so they don't hurt peoples feelings? Thank you for you opinions ladies.

What do you think you big penised asswipe, of course it's better. You and your 9 incher can go to hell!

AAGGGGHHHH WHY MUST MINE BE ONLY 3. :confused: :mad:

paulos,

funny, it's hard to be mad at that statement. 3 inches?? You stallion. My question(to the ladies) is: it a really big deal or not?

jubei said:
paulos,

funny, it's hard to be mad at that statement. 3 inches?? You stallion. My question(to the ladies) is: it a really big deal or not?

I just asked my mom for you and she said yes.

You asked your mom? What for I already know what she thinks first hand. Actually both of her hands.

J/K, J/K, I couldn't resist that one

jubei said:
You asked your mom? What for I already know what she thinks first hand. Actually both of her hands.

J/K, J/K, I couldn't resist that one

My mom is 600 pounds.

No, I'm not worried. Actually alot of women say that over 8 is too big, and they don't want (a guy with) it anyways. Are they saying that because they don't want it, or because they (their boyfriend, husband, etc) don't have it. Thanks ladies for you opinions on my obviously self serving thread.:)

Top Bottom