Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies, got a question for ya

bdog527 said:
it's still early in our relationship. we just started having sex about a week ago.

she said she has never tried to swallow before because the thought grosses her out. i just thought maybe someone (preferably a lady) could give me some insight on how to sensitively approach the subject and make her feel more comfortable about trying.

oh well, maybe i'll try the pineapple thing and coo her into giving it a shot ;)

Hey bro, I went out w/a girl that was totally grossed out by the thought of swallowing. So, I just said "Yes, I really like it. But, if you don't want to its OK." and didn't bring it up again. But, what I did do was anything and everything I could do to please her. Only a few weeks later, during a very passionate session. She just pushed me off her and put it in her mouth like she was dying of hunger. Later she said she was so turned on she just had to do it.

BTW From then on she always wanted to "dispose of the the evidence"

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Whether she swallows it proudly, spits it out, or doesn't even want it to come in contact with her in any way whatsoever, all those actions have not a thing to do with how much she loves him.

For all we know, she could be madly, deeply in love with him! You don't show someone you love them by swallowing potential babies.

He could love licking her juices and still doesn't mean she must swallow his just because he enjoys hers.

I love my boyfriend. I have always swallowed until recently. I spit it all out one night because it was just disgusting that night. Doesn't mean I loved him any less that night or even now after having done that.

True, but there has to be a happy medium. I myself would at least try anything sexual with the one I loved at least once, if she was interested in it, and it was safe, health wise.

Honestly, I'm not comfortable with the idea of swallowing a guy I just started having sex with. I don't expect them to 'swallow' me either. My guess is you're not going to convince her. If you try to you might just piss her off and drive her away. Then where will you be? Just make sure she's comfortable, in general, with the whole situation and sooner or later she'll do you a favor. As it's been mentioned already... she's giving you blow jobs, I don't see a problem here. :)

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
You can't convince her! It's her choice. Either she does it or she doesn't. Some women dislike the taste of their partner's ejaculant. Could be the case with the female in question. A lot of times changes in the male's diet can make his ejaculant more tasteful for the female.

:) i agree because i am a freak too just like you ;) :rose:

wow... a lot of controversy between the men and women in here. Ok.. first off, female "juices", as you say... taste a lot better than cum. Second of all... for myself... sometimes I swallow and sometimes I spit. It all depends on how it tastes that day/night. It could taste fine one day and nasty the next. It doesn't mean I don't "love the penis"- trust me on that. Just means I don't agree with what you ate that day.. lol. Seriously though guys.... If a girl sucks a mean penis... does it really matter all that much if she doesn't swallow?

Top Bottom