Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies fingering a man's asshole?

I've never had it done, but I guess is just a hole, and if it feels good, why not. Now if you imagine a cock going in your ass, and that is the reason why you are against it, then your sexuality is not clear enough...but if you have a stable trusted relationship with your girl and she wanna do it, why not!! let her enjoy and make you enjoy.

Like the great Dave Attel says, "If it feels like more than two fingers, it's probably a cock."

I've never had any thing up my ass other than at the doctors. If the right guy came along I'd maybe change my mind. Wait,....

lol

Ok. I have known men who loved anal stim. I have also known a few I couldn't convince to try it. Two, to be exact. There are a few tricks to it. There must be no abrasive edges on the nails. If your girl has acrylic or gel nails, she should tape a cotton ball beneath the nail and wear a rubber glove to avoid tearing the delicate membranes inside the bum. Also, I like to use lube, as it makes my life easier as well as his.

Ok. I have known men who loved anal stim. I have also known a few I couldn't convince to try it. Two, to be exact. There are a few tricks to it. There must be no abrasive edges on the nails. If your girl has acrylic or gel nails, she should tape a cotton ball beneath the nail and wear a rubber glove to avoid tearing the delicate membranes inside the bum. Also, I like to use lube, as it makes my life easier as well as his.

I've gotten to where dry-holing it is no problem but I don't like a lot of movement anyway.

So fill out your profile and post pics. You sound like someone I'd like to see.

Top Bottom