Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies fingering a man's asshole?

LOL @ some of these responses! Guys who think a chicks azz is a receptacle and she should enjoy getting anal, but there's no way he should have any nerves there at all?
A little rimming is great, nobody fingers my ass now, but I did have a chick who did it to me while gobblin' the bone. I about blew the back of her head off. I've had GF's that were totally into every asspect of anal play and others were scared cause it's "dirty".
Bottom line... if you're consenting adults and it feels good to you then why are you concerned what others think about your little pleasures? Is it weird to drip hot wax on your girl? What if she likes to play rough? Slapping? Hair pulling? Who's drawing lines?

Last edited:
LOL @ some of these responses! Guys who think a chicks as is a receptacle and she should enjoy getting anal, but there's no way he should have any nerves there at all?
A little rimming is great, nobody fingers my ass now, but I did have a chick who did it to me while gobblin' the bone. I about blew the back of her head off. I've had GF's that were totally into every asspect of anal play and others were scared cause it's "dirty".
Bottom line... if you're consenting adults and it feels good to you then why are you concerned what others think about your little pleasures? Is it weird to drip hot wax on your girl? What if she likes to play rough? Slapping? Hair pulling? Who's drawing lines?

I agree with this guy

Why did they do this? I've only heard about this in a movie (some Stiffler movie - maybe Road Trip?)

Why didn't they just have you jerk off?

The doc was wrong gender. Wood-not-possible :worried:...

Seriously, they finger you when they need to check your prostate for prostatitis, or maybe other things... I had a pain that I wasn't sure what it was, and it turned out to be just a pulled groin muscle. Prostatitis is common, and the only way to check for it is a semen culture, as far as I know.

Just for the record, it's not at all like bustin' one off... They just push on the prostate and a few drops come out right away without any feeling (other than pressure). They tell you to hold your own junk, and let the semen drop in a tray. Non-sexual for sure!

Charles

I would never try this on purpose but a friend of mine told me about this girl he dated once, when she sucked him off she waited till he was about to blow and she slid her finder about 2 inches inside him. He said he didn't really know what was going on but it was the best thing he'd ever experienced he said. He's straight and he was really embarrassed telling me the story but he admitted it was the best thing he'd ever had done to him.

I've had my prostate stimulated with a girls finger while she gave me oral sex (it has happened quite a few times) and it is the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, period. The load I blow during this is amazing too.

I had a girl friend that wanted to nail me with a strap on and being the open-minded type I said sure but I'll need to be drunk, really drunk. We never got around to it so my ass is a virgin.

The body was designed for pleasure folks. Drop your homophobic tendencies and open your minds. I am not, and never will be interested in men, but I have no problem with prostate stimulation.

I have done double penetration with a female too. That is an experience to watch a girl orgasm from that (if it is done properly.)

I've had my prostate stimulated with a girls finger while she gave me oral sex (it has happened quite a few times) and it is the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, period. The load I blow during this is amazing too.

I had a girl friend that wanted to nail me with a strap on and being the open-minded type I said sure but I'll need to be drunk, really drunk. We never got around to it so my ass is a virgin.

The body was designed for pleasure folks. Drop your homophobic tendencies and open your minds. I am not, and never will be interested in men, but I have no problem with prostate stimulation.

I have done double penetration with a female too. That is an experience to watch a girl orgasm from that (if it is done properly.)

Damn what a waste to have you roaming the earth sexless :(

I enjoy a good finger in the ass during a hummer or handie. Every once in a while my wife gets in the mood where really dirty shit turns her on.

I let her do me with a strap-on once; the pumping isn't really comfortable for me. But a finger about 2" in and left there is pleasant.

Top Bottom