Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies fingering a man's asshole?

I invite any and every girl who gets her mouth on my junk to finger my ass.... its awesome... that shit feels great

what about tongue on the asshole?
I will try almost everything in bed as long as it doesnt involve me touching an ass in anyway (i can shove/poke you with something if you want :D) or any mouth in my ass, cock in ass is fine though ;)

they say getting your prostate drained is the best orgaism ever,i guess this man will never find out lol

To each his own, I guess... All I know, is that when I had my prostate poked at by the doctor to get semen out for exam, it hurt like hell. It was definitely not an orgasm when it came out.

Charles

To each his own, I guess... All I know, is that when I had my prostate poked at by the doctor to get semen out for exam, it hurt like hell. It was definitely not an orgasm when it came out.

Why did they do this? I've only heard about this in a movie (some Stiffler movie - maybe Road Trip?)

Why didn't they just have you jerk off?

Top Bottom