Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: Does a man become more attractive when he has a girlfriend?

Alpine

Why does it seem when I have a girlfriend I am offered 10 times more opportunities to be with other women than when I'm single? I don't get it! Is it a fascination for other women to try to steal a man from another woman, just because he's supposed to be untouchable? Can any ladies please explain this?

it could be that you are a little more relaxed, there's no need for you to "turn on the charm" to try to impress someone, so without the fakeness of trying, you might attract girls more.

TEXgrl said:
it could be that you are a little more relaxed, there's no need for you to "turn on the charm" to try to impress someone, so without the fakeness of trying, you might attract girls more.

Never would have thought about this, but it seems to make sense.

However, on the flip side it seems that some women have "things" for MARRIED men.

I don't understand it either way. If a guy is with someone and he wants to get "with" me, the way I look at it, there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HIM.... and I don't want him. He is "damaged goods".

If a man is "broke", I've got ZERO desire to fix him. "She" can have him. LOL

When I go to clubs with girls, I get far more attention from other women. When I go out with guys only, I get alot less attention. When I had a steady g/f I would always get alot more attention from other women from when I was single. Everyone that I have spoken to about this agrees that if you have a g/f, you will get alot more attention from other women. If you are single less women will pay attention to you. That is not just speculation. It's a fact...

[

If a man is "broke", I've got ZERO desire to fix him. "She" can have him. LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I think that texgrl made an excellent point. Your not looking, so they find you.. when your looking.. its more obvious, and less inviting.

that's my take

I don't think that's the case. I think it's a case of you noticing it more because you are in a relationship and you want to feel like you've still got it, so you notice girls looking at you or talking to you more.

I have been single up till recently and never had a problem getting opportunities when i was single, no more or less than now.

One thing that i have noticed is the amount of girls who want to fuck my girlfriend.

vinylgroover said:
I don't think that's the case. I think it's a case of you noticing it more because you are in a relationship and you want to feel like you've still got it, so you notice girls looking at you or talking to you more.

I have been single up till recently and never had a problem getting opportunities when i was single, no more or less than now.

One thing that i have noticed is the amount of girls who want to fuck my girlfriend.

Sounds like some wonderful opportunities await you! LOL

vinylgroover said:

that is a good analogy!

Top Bottom