Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, do you like receiving oral sex better than regular intercourse?

As a man, I think getting a BJ is just as good as vaginal intercourse. There are pros and cons of both but they come out equal in my mind.

I'm wondering how it is for women. Which gets you off better? I was thinking about buying one of those instructional videos for improving performance while going down on a woman.

If the person knows how to do it well it sure can be good, but I still enjoy intercourse more. I like all the kissing and other good stuff that goes with doing the actual sechuals. :)

The best way for you to improve on oral is to have the person communicate with you on what is good and not good. I think that is the best way to make someone great.

Yeah almost before everytime we have sex I go down on her until she cums. Then she jumps on top for a great ride!

Honestly, I STRONGLY prefer sex. I even prefer giving oral sex to receiving. Don't get me wrong...it feels great. But my biggest turn on is knowing my partner is in eyes-rolling-back-in-his-head ecstasy.

This isn't where I parked my car....honestly I would rather a good old fashioned hj insteAd of a bj

i prefer to feel dick deep inside me although I love having my clit licked to extacy nothing is better then getting beat like a jack hammer

Top Bottom