Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: BJ time length??

BJ time length

• Ewwwwwwwww, I hate sucking cak!!!

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 0-5 minutes

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • 5-15 minutes

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • 15-30 minutes

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • over 30 minutes

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters
if its during forplay i dont want to cumm while she is blowing me. i have awesome control and i love holding out as long as possible and then when it cumms, OMG it cumms.

i see there are 5 woman here that need to visit a nunnery and never come back...

and if you can't get a guy off in under 10 mintues with a BJ, you're not doing it right... shit, if i can jerk off in less than 90 seconds, you should be able to get the job done in under 10 minutes...

All you lucky mother f'ers! My wife NEVER goes down. She says it hurts her mouth within the first minute. Ive been married to her for 8 years and have probably had 3 bjs from her! Id probaly cum within 2 minutes if I had one now

For my wife and me, a bj is only to get off, if that's all it's going to be at that time. So 3 minutes is fine, and she doesn't get a stiff neck, and she's happy to do a repeat job later :) . Usually that only happens when we're not going to go all the way, and I'm all charged up and need it.

Charles

I am a multi-cum guy so I like to take care of her once or twice, they do a bj cum on me and I bust inside at least once or twice. Variety and attention to detail seems to be what women want more than anything else.

It matters on the circumstances really. If you're having a good time, who cares about the clock. If you're running out of spit and your jaw is locking up...its time to wrap it up.

I was so tired an horny after work last night , the mrs. Gave me about a fifteen minute blowjob so Illd be nice an relaxed too fall asleep. God I love that woman!!she loves giving me head sometimes she will swallow other times just watch it blow in the air . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom