Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: BJ time length??

BJ time length

• Ewwwwwwwww, I hate sucking cak!!!

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 0-5 minutes

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • 5-15 minutes

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • 15-30 minutes

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • over 30 minutes

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters
I don't try to last a long time when getting a bj. I think guys think they have to last forever with everything but really with a bj there is no point, not like you're gonna make her mouth cum. Now sex is a different matter, you have to be able to make her cum, but that is more about technique/size than anthing else. Also being able to turn her on before your clothes are off, but thats another thread altogether.

See if most men were like Jubei they would be getting them all the time. If you don't wear out her mouth everytime she will keep wanting to do it lol

I dont mind giving head, actually with my last guy I actually got into it bigtime because I wanted to please him so much. I just wish that he wouldn't hold out for so long though LOL. He would keep holding out because as he put it, "He didn't want the feeling to end..." I was flattered by the fact that he enjoyed my skill, but after a while my jaw would start to hurt... heheheheee

Gymgurl said:
See if most men were like Jubei they would be getting them all the time. If you don't wear out her mouth everytime she will keep wanting to do it lol

Thats to keep the woman from talking so much afterwards!!! LOL j/k

While we're on the topic here, do you girls finish the job completely(swallow) or bail out at the end???

whats a bj?

i used to have tip top shape jaw muscles, now they need a good workout:)

Gymgurl said:

Is that because i'm so sexy?

Top Bottom