Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knocking out a hymen

healother

Who here has done this? We all know that I want to marry a virgin and I'm wondering what it will be like having sex with one and breaking her hymen?

Honestly it sounds really gross and I dont want to do it. all that blood just scares me.

Maybe I should ask that she break her own hymen first, with a cucumber, dildo, or something?

Yeah that will get her to marry you. Ummm will you devirginize yourself with this cucumber real quick.

jeepboi said:
Yeah that will get her to marry you. Ummm will you devirginize yourself with this cucumber real quick.

I wasnt gonna respond because I thought there was no way in hell this could be serious... :worried:

now I know he's been fucking with us all along!

ps. I knocked out many in the 80's...it's only a tiny bit of blood.

You are a strange little man!

But yeah, there is not much blood at all and some girls dont even bleed...they might "spot" a little but that is it.

Angel said:
You are a strange little man!

But yeah, there is not much blood at all and some girls dont even bleed...they might "spot" a little but that is it.
you girls call it spotting, I call it disgusting goo on my dick

youngguns said:
you girls call it spotting, I call it disgusting goo on my dick
shit, be a man. It washes off.
So a guy will not slam his girlfriend while she is having a light menstrual cycle because "It is gross" yet they stick it in places where feces come out... :rolleyes:

Angel said:
shit, be a man. It washes off.
So a guy will not slam his girlfriend while she is having a light menstrual cycle because "It is gross" yet they stick it in places where feces come out... :rolleyes:
lol sure, BUT, if you wear a bit of lube no shit gets on your dick, and I for one am bored of anal sex...
When I "deverginized" there was quite a bit of stuff there....
then my g/f went on depo, spotting all the time it sucked, now shes on the pill, yay for me.

After she cums theres this white stuff on my dick, and she sucks my cock in between postitions, sometimes she sucks her own cum off :evil:

Why do you even assume there will be anything there to deal with.

If you should be so lucky as to find a woman who actually is braindead enough to marry you, and in the event she happens to be a virgin, she could very well have no hymen. Not every girl is born one to begin with, and the fact of the matter is, if a girl is relatively active, say riding bikes or horses, etc., she generally breaks her own hymen in the course of activity (I didn't have one). There is a rare medical condition that a woman needs to go to a doctor, the tissue is so thick it needs to be taken care of in a doctor's office, but generally speaking, we're not talking about something that's very sturdy.

Top Bottom