Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kegels = tighter Pussy??

Burning Desire

OK ... question for ya ...

Does doing Kegel exercises help make the pussy "feel" tighter??

Sometimes my pussy is real tight ... but if I'm getting alot of action it seems to become a bit more loose ... not sure if this is true, or just the mere fact that I'm so gd wet that it makes it feel that way!

Sometimes I can get a really tight grip going from the inside, especially if I contract my inner muscles while he's inside of me .... other times, I feel like he has a gd pencil dick, I'm so wet and slippery as he goes in and out....

so, I know that Kegels help strengthen the muscles, but do they make a pussy tighter??

If not, why would my pussy feel tight as a hand in a glove sometimes, and not others????

I'm confused ... I want to have a tight pussy always!

It seems to me that a tight pussy = desirable ... and a loose pussy = not so nice to fuck.

Guys? Gals?

bd
:)

i'm not exactly sure, but this might help:

lots of kegel info

"Healthy Kegel Muscle: Tight "
"Signs of an unhealthy Kegel muscle: loose (some areas may be tight while others feel like you just stuck your finger in a bog). Jell-o like consistency inside the vagina"

lol "bog" and "Jello".. thats new!

to me, that says that if your kegels are strong (healthy), you should be able to clamp better, and thus you will feel tighter.. Lord knows i like it tighter! :D

hope this helps!

Kegel exercises are designed to give you greater control of the vaginal muscles. In doing so when done properly, you can make your pussy as tight as you want, ar as relaxed as you want.

HUGHJORGEN said:
Kegel exercises are designed to give you greater control of the vaginal muscles. In doing so when done properly, you can make your pussy as tight as you want, ar as relaxed as you want.

Exactly. Doing kegels won't change your relaxed state, but doing them regulary will allow you to squeeze tightly on him without putting much effort into it. If you work them good, you'll feel a difference when you orgasm...your contractions will become stronger. When you do the exercises, sometimes hold the contraction for a long time, release, repeat a bunch of times; other times do a series of quick tightening and releasing. You may even notice after a while that when you do your kegel exercises you can actually feel it massaging your g-spot...especially if you're do a bunch of quick ones in a row.

Ummm....YOU gents need to do kegels as well!!!!

If a guy knows how to do this lil exercise IT can help with his control of climax!!!!!! Extending his pleasure and her's!!!!

KEGELS ARE NOT JUST FOR WOMEN!!!!! ***FACT***

Last edited:
Ranger, Why do I see golden shower's in my future if I say yes?! lol

Serious...Gents, If you can start and stop the flow of urine. You can do kegels!

Top Bottom