Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kegel question for the men about exercise routines for PC Muscles

Buddy_Christ

I'd post this on the training board, but I'd actually like to get answers within the next year.

Do you guys have a set routine for your kegels? I've been looking into it and I've found 4 different routines. It says to do whichever suits you best.

Routine 1:
Quickly clench and release your PC muscle for a 10-second period -- take a 10-second break. Perform three sets, then take a 30-second break.
Clench and unclench for 5 seconds with 5-second breaks in between -- 10 times in a row.
Tighten your PC muscle for 30 seconds and release for 30 seconds -- 3 times in a row.
Repeat the first step and you're done for the day.

Routine 2:
Tighten your muscle and hold for a count of 5, and release. Repeat 10 times.
Squeeze and release the muscle 10 times quickly. Repeat 3 times.
Tighten and release your PC muscle in long and short intervals for counts of 10. Repeat 3 times.
Squeeze your muscle and hold it for as long as you can. Try to work your way up to 120 seconds (relax, that's only two minutes).

Routine 3:
Fully squeeze and release your muscle over and over again. Begin with one set of 30, and then slowly work your way up to over 100.
Squeeze as tightly as you possibly can (make sure it's only your PC muscle that you're clenching). Hold it for 20 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.

Routine 4:
Simply begin squeezing and releasing your muscle for 2 minutes a day and gradually work your way up to doing it for 20 minutes at least 3 times a day. You should eventually be able to perform at least 200 repetitions per session.

Anyone had luck with any of those? Do you do something completely different altogether?

Last edited by a moderator:
they help endurance - i did them for a while, dont know if it was mental or me just being the man, but I think they worked.

yeah what exactly do you do these for? I never have a problem holding back from blowing my load if I want to extend a session. I'd rather have the ability to cum on cue.

I've actually read articles that state the quick contraction/release of the PC muscles actually makes you more likely to orgasm faster. The conclusion was that doing long contractions (ie, as long as you can hold) for reps will will help somewhat.

Lestat said:
yeah what exactly do you do these for? I never have a problem holding back from blowing my load if I want to extend a session. I'd rather have the ability to cum on cue.

Working on making the muscles stronger so the orgasim is "more powerful." I was doing them for a while last year and after about 2 months I noticed my orgasims were more intense. Then I stopped doing them when I should have kept going.

Top Bottom