Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping clean clean

tiger88

hey whats up bros....well it is hot as fuck and humid too and when i go out it gets even hotter and then i start to sweat more and more......the balls began to stink......i spray with Axe deorerant stuff, it works, but i was wondering how u guys keep smelling clean??? i have used baby powder down there before i got out to soak up some of the sweat.....

Baby powder after every shower....that's about all you can do. That, and go with loose cotton boxers, so they can breathe.

i swipe the Big Bald Boys with the same wide stick clear deoderant that i use on my arm pits......no problem with excess sweat or odor "down there"..........or so i have been told by the peeps who frequent the area.

rnch said:
i swipe the Big Bald Boys with the same wide stick clear deoderant that i use on my arm pits......no problem with excess sweat or odor "down there"..........or so i have been told by the peeps who frequent the area.

Any complaints about lingering taste with that approach? I've heard Gold Bond, when applied in the morning, will do it's job throughout the day, but basically be gone by evening for a clean smelling no taste buffet for the ladies.

i use mitchum "moutain air" clear gel wide stick...no complaints about any after taste, positive comments on the aroma...I guess it mixes well with my body chemistry.

i don't slather it on thick, just a thin, quick wipe fresh out of the shower. if i can feel the coconuts sliding on my thighs i know i have used too much.

I save the thick frosting effect for the arm pits; where it is more needed this time of the year....new orleans' heat and humidity levels this time of the year are similar to calcutta, india, i am told.

after work go home to take a shower?

SoKlueles said:
after work go home to take a shower?

well no shit ......i am with rnch , i live where it is hot as hell and u sweat very quickly and the ballls get sweaty very fast

Top Bottom