Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just showing off!

I want to see his response....did you analize all the positions and everything that she uttered in your ear....

Gymgurl said:
I want to see his response....did you analize all the positions and everything that she uttered in your ear....

Ok – I wasn’t going to post this but I’ve crumbled under pressure from gymgurl – lol :p

<my reply - cut and very slightly modified from my original mail>

… both unable to resist the lust as we tease each other with some more sexy passionate kissing. Your warm, soft lips opening as my tongue meets yours, my hands searching, stroking and caressing your eager body, teasing and awakening you til all of your hottest erogenous zones are pulsing with excitement, feeling the electricity jumping across our bodies. Pulling you in closer to me - holding you firmly around your tight arse and whispering what I'm going to do to you! Your heart rate increasing with excitement as I bite and nibble around your neck, encouraging the animal to come out and play!!

Building momentum until we’re ripping the clothes from each other, your fit body revealed, as I gently hold a nipple in my mouth while my tongue licks around every sensitive nerve ending - slowly then quickly flicking the tip, showing you what it'll be like when I move down to your clit. I’ll be reaching for the massage oils again!! So we’ll be sliding up against each-other, getting all slippery.

Soon I’ll be parting your legs, licking the inside of your thighs just to tease a bit more before moving up to your hot, wet pussy. Then with slow long, circular licks, I flick and lick your most sensitive nerve endings, sometimes harder sometimes lighter - just how you like it!! Quickly finding a rhythm that matches your contracting muscles, getting faster - tasting your cum, fucking you with my tongue, using my fingers to enter you... teasing your arse with my other hand (keeping you're dirty mind guessing), gently biting your leg as….

<cut> you get the idea :)

maing... that looks like a copy-paste from a novel... a british novel, btw...

quite the literary style, you've got...

I was expecting something more "mundanely down-to-earth"... and my advice, don't write/receive such emails from work...believe me on that

pintoca said:
maing... that looks like a copy-paste from a novel... a british novel, btw...

quite the literary style, you've got...

I was expecting something more "mundanely down-to-earth"... and my advice, don't write/receive such emails from work...believe me on that

Thanks! Perhaps I could earn a bit of cash on the side as an adult fiction writer? :p

And I've got her sending stuff to my yahoo account now, so no more fun for the admins!

Top Bottom