Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Back From Asia And The Women There Blow Away The Us Women..

Muscle Catalyst

Plat Hero
Platinum
JUST got back from my quartley trip to asia and once again it doesnt suprise me as the women of asia just blow away the us women its crazy .The women there are just so much nicer and down to earth no hang ups, no drama, no bullshit, no I want this I want that shit.IF you are a single guy and or coming out of a brutally fucking divorce with a bitch of a wife from our great country go directly to asia ,,,THere is no comparsion to our women ?????Lets look at some reasons on why to marry a asian women over our home grown women shall we????

1 ASIAN women are taught at a young age to serve there man..
1 USA women are taught at a young age to lie and decit men ...
2 ASIAN women are very kind and gentle and subservent...
2 USA women are bitches complain about eveything and are never happy.
3 ASIAN women will raise your offspring the correct way with love and attention...
3 USA women will try to find a babysitter go off and work or fuck off your money and really dont give a fuck just worried if they still look good...

IF you are currently in a fucked up realtionship or really bad marriage dump her ass and go to thailand or the phillipines you will forget all about that cunt...... SORRY ladies of the good ol usa you just dont make the cut anymore ????????

subservient???????????

mrstein, I'm an asian man.....you mean you want a sex slave??
lets see now..serve man....subservient......
man you need to see a shrink!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been divorced for 14 years, was married to asian woman & honestly I've no hard feelings towards my ex.
I've my fair share of American women when I were younger, they're understanding,honest and caring not to mention beauty.
Thai and philipino???? careful you might catch something..
I will be meeting my soulmate in Bandung soon, but why I choose her? because she speaks her own mind, she's intelligent and independant.I would've run if she's subservient or her only job is to serve man!!!!! no thankyou!!!!!
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty bad you have to go to another country to find a decent woman. I'm sorry you have had bad experienes with women of the US.................guess you do not know how or where to look. Obviously you got no game bro, you have to go find a woman that doesn't speak english too well, or if they do, you feel that their "nice" ways of waiting on a man hand and foot are a luxory.

You're not speaking of ALL US women, ............you just need to come across some normal women, not the trailer park trash you have always had in your life. If you are in a FUCKED UP relationship, or just got through a FUCKED UP divorce..........don't blame it 100% on the woman........its your own damn fault as well.

*shreds clothes*
*grabs mic*
"AAAAAAAAAA BEEEEE CEEEEE DEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EFFFF GEEEEE..................

AICHHHHHHH EYEEEEEEEE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KAAAAAAAAAAY ELLL EMMMMMM ENNNNNN OOOOOOOOOO PEEEEEEEEEEE.........

QUUUUEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRR ESSSSSSSSS..............TEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU VEEEEEEEEE...............DOUBLE YOUUUUUUU EXXXXXX..............YYYYYYYYYY n ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

MMmmmm, how'd you like that baby???

Sorry about the luck with your women. That doesn't describe my wife. She's awesome. Good Mom, makes more than I do, nicer than I am, great sex partner, takes better care of me than I do, does a better job than most at everything. Better looking than most, too.

BOY O BOY do we have same flames going on in here ,,hahahaha I knew that I could get a rise out of a few folks in here ...Lets clear the air shall we .....
First off I ma not looking for a slave if I wanted one I would hire a mexican housekeeper to cook and clean for 400.00 a month .

secondly my game on girls has no kinks in it as I worked in the topless bar business for many years so trust if anyone knows women I do .

THIRD kalik you suprise me you live in asia you know how much better the asian culture is raised to be family values ....and why arent you marrying an us girl ?????
LAST but not least the truth hurts overall us women do not compare to there sisters in different parts of the world they are spoiled little bitches plain and simple ,,,,I am not saying you cant find a gem of a girl here in the states you can I have many times its just that overall the asian culture produces much more refined women then ours period....... And yes you do have to be carefull with some of the thai women as they are greedy as the us women ,however in the phillipines much different story....

ITS big world out there boys why dont you travel it and find out for yourselves HOW good it can be instead of selling your souls to your dreaded wife.........

AND no I have never been married ,,,,,,,according to every 50 year old plus guy,s i meet thru my travels they tell me how smart I have been because every one of them has been thru the meatgrinder with there lovely usa girl...........

IN closing can you find a good us girl yes you can ,however how many bad ones until you get to a good one ????????????

add in the Canadian women...lol

I know stein.

I just came back from a South American country. It was like a fantasy. All I can think about is how and when I can go back.

There, it did'nt matter how tall I am, how old I am, how rich I am, how religious I am, have I ever been married, do I have kids.....etc. etc. etc...........................

All that mattered was I was fun to be with and good looking!..lol(maybe)

Which doesn't mean much to women here in Canada/US
I'm tired of their excuses and demands. It's unlikely I will ever get into a relationship with a woman here again....but over there, its very possible.

Enjoy the life stein

cheers

drop me a line sometime, I'm considering Asia for my next destination.

hate to break it to you guys, but american culture produced the kind of women you find here. Look at what women are expected to live up to when they turn on the tv or pick up a fashion magazine or.....etc, etc.. Alot of women feel that if they're expected to live up to a certain standard of beauty (which is really unattainable, but I'll get to that later) than they're going to expect men to live up to other standards.....ie car, wealth, cock size etc.... guys, when you fawn over fake ass skank whores like Pam Anderson, you're perpetuating this crap. You're holding women up to a computerized, airbrushed, AUGMENTED standard that is virtually impossible to attain. Without makeup and computer imaging, Pam Anderson looks like a skank......and she knows it too, that's why when camera's catch her when she hasn't had 4 hours to apply makeup, she puts her hair over her face and looks straight down at the ground. Tyra Banks blatantly stated in an interview that she doesn't need to come in at perfect shape for a photoshoot, they can take up to twenty pounds off her with computer enhancement. What does that say to any of you?? It say's fake ass bitch to me. If I can't wake up to it in the morning without pulling a "coyote", I don't want nothing to do with it. So in that respect I'm sure women of other cultures don't have the same hangups that women here do.....but than again they're not blitzed everyday with a standard of beauty they're told they have to attain or they're not beautiful. The fashion industry ESPECIALLY pisses me off.....they parade broke down, anorexic ugly ass bitches down a runway, and hold them up as a standard of beauty. Who's standard?? Not too many guys I know find too many of those girls attractive, and that's because it's HOMO"S that run the fashion industry. So gay men are in charge of a media that dictates to women a standard of beauty??? That makes no fucking sense. And you can tell these women are products of flamers because the vast majority of them look so god damn androgenous you wonder who was smoking what when they put them in a magazine. Ah well, so ends my rant;)

BigPhysicsBastard said:
hate to break it to you guys, but american culture produced the kind of women you find here. Look at what women are expected to live up to when they turn on the tv or pick up a fashion magazine or.....etc, etc.. Alot of women feel that if they're expected to live up to a certain standard of beauty (which is really unattainable, but I'll get to that later) than they're going to expect men to live up to other standards.....ie car, wealth, cock size etc.... guys, when you fawn over fake ass skank whores like Pam Anderson, you're perpetuating this crap. You're holding women up to a computerized, airbrushed, AUGMENTED standard that is virtually impossible to attain. Without makeup and computer imaging, Pam Anderson looks like a skank......and she knows it too, that's why when camera's catch her when she hasn't had 4 hours to apply makeup, she puts her hair over her face and looks straight down at the ground. Tyra Banks blatantly stated in an interview that she doesn't need to come in at perfect shape for a photoshoot, they can take up to twenty pounds off her with computer enhancement. What does that say to any of you?? It say's fake ass bitch to me. If I can't wake up to it in the morning without pulling a "coyote", I don't want nothing to do with it. So in that respect I'm sure women of other cultures don't have the same hangups that women here do.....but than again they're not blitzed everyday with a standard of beauty they're told they have to attain or they're not beautiful. The fashion industry ESPECIALLY pisses me off.....they parade broke down, anorexic ugly ass bitches down a runway, and hold them up as a standard of beauty. Who's standard?? Not too many guys I know find too many of those girls attractive, and that's because it's HOMO"S that run the fashion industry. So gay men are in charge of a media that dictates to women a standard of beauty??? That makes no fucking sense. And you can tell these women are products of flamers because the vast majority of them look so god damn androgenous you wonder who was smoking what when they put them in a magazine. Ah well, so ends my rant;)

PREACH ON...BRUTHA PREACH ON!! I'm so tired of that shit myself. I understand that women have alot to go through so the standards that they hold for us are minimal compared to the ones that we expect them to meet. If your shit is in order then you will find somebody that has there shit in order as well.

Remember we choose our mates to match our standards and attributes. So take a look at your "dating resume" and see if you need to go attain some skills so that you can find or seek out a better woman.

jus' tellin' it like it is...

Top Bottom