Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Back From Asia And The Women There Blow Away The Us Women..

ITS funny to see how many bro"s agree with me on this topic.
I have been telling my friends for years dont waste yourtime on us women they suck ,,,Travel the world and you will find some gems out there that will love you and then some ...That MTV has made a whole generation of fuck you its my world type of women ,,,well you can have it...SHIT try veitnam those women are unreal ???????Yes tv has made it diffcult for this upcoming generation ,,however I still think the upbringing by the family has so much to do with it and in amercia today thee is no family values or morals ????ITS ROME ALL OVER AGAIN.........THINK ABOUT IT....
AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE......
HISTORY does repeat itself.
Get rid of all the so called special interest groups that brainwash everyone and the us would be a different place but thats another subject......

MRSTEIN
IM LIKE VISA IM EVERYWHERE..........

ya'll are missing the boat. i've gone out with a ton of asian women: chinese, japanese, korean, PI, indonesian, malaysian. but then i've also lived in asia for a loooooong time. (current gal is asian as well.) i can't tell you how many times i've seen US guys get these chicks then not know how to deal with them when the thrill of fucking as sucking cools down. buddies, it's still a game, but one by different rules. don't think for a second that you're getting an obediant fuck machine for life. if you just want a quick doink, go to asia and get your rocks off. if you intend on bringing one of these cuties home, do your homework or you'll be real fucking sorry. i've seen it happen far too many times.

This topic is great, thought I share this e-mail note I got this morning from a guy.

Pretty long but worth reading. Hmmm makes so much sense.

ME, MYSELF, & I

Q: How do we begin to identify a predatory female?

A: One giveaway is that she flatly represents the self-centered faction of the population. While a male gravitates toward things & activities, a predatory female is primarily concerned with herself. Since the publishing industry is extremely sensitive to readers' interests, a glance at any news stand will help explain. Publications designed for men bear titles like Sports, Flying, Electronics, Mechanics, etc., while those sold mainly to females are called Self, Glamour, Image, Me, Woman, & so forth. The predatory female is concerned chiefly with herself & what others think of her. This is a basic rule. A picture of a cat, spending hours licking itself, comes to mind.

Q: Are you saying the predatory female is an egomaniac?

A: Not at all. The predatory female rarely exhibits an ego the way males do. Her ego has given way to convenience and practicality. Moreover, she is quietly amazed at the excessiveness of the male ego. Unhampered by ego, she is quicker and more adroit than the male. It is curious how the female will sometimes berate the male about his ego when that very weakness often enables her to control him. Again, the predatory female is not ultimately concerned with what men think of her, only what women think.

Q: Beyond herself & her status with other women, does anything else pique her interest?

A: Yes, any combination of money, romance, and excitement. The scent of these accommodations will have her rising like a cobra from a wicker basket. The provider of such diversions occupies center stage in her life, but his identity is unimportant to her, and it's a temporary position. Nobody can amuse her forever. All pied pipers eventually fade into the past.

Q: You haven't mentioned love as an interest of the predatory female. Why?

A: The predatory female never loves any man; she only loves the love. This is a basic rule.

Q: What is the acquisitive mode?

A: It is the yawn of the predatory nature, a primal stirring. It may rise slowly to the surface - a monster from the lagoon, or it may blindside you like a tiger charging out of the brush. The mode can be triggered by many things. She suddenly wants to get married. She is bored. Her best friend got married, she doesn't like her job, she wants to move into better housing, she just turned thirty, her sister got engaged, or a host of other reasons. Her invisible electronic gun sight begins sweeping the range, scanning to acquire a target.

THE REAL LESSON IN THE GARDEN

Q: What is the real lesson in the garden?

A: Adam & Eve were instructed not to eat the fruit of the tree. The Devil evidently studied both humans to figure out which would be easier to tempt, the least stable. Consequently, Eve was tricked into eating the fruit. But remember, Eve was tricked; Adam was not. The real lesson is that Adam, seeing the banishment of Eve, purposely gobbled the fruit because he couldn't stand to be w/o her. Rather than be left alone, he skulked to the tree, and, with both eyes wide open, munched his way to damnation. History's first grovel. Adam groveled to avert loneliness. Even today, thousands of men are flushing their lives & fortunes, usually into the marriage mill, to avoid being left by, or without, a woman.

THE CHAMELEON SYNDROME

Q: What is the chameleon syndrome?

A: A quasi-supernatural transformation, the chameleon syndrome is the predatory female's unholy ability to become whatever the script calls for in "hooking" a man. She will adopt his viewpoints, his attitudes, his hobbies, and his dislikes. Her personality will change to suit his. She will enroll in classes, become a gourmet cook, stop smoking, switch religions, accept his friends, humor his jealousies, develop a relationship with his relatives, or whatever else is called for. She will change colors in the rocks like a chameleon. Of all the traits exhibited by the predatory female, this chameleon syndrome is one of the most lethal.

Q: Why?

A: Because, amazingly, the predatory female is completely sincere about her new behavior. She isn't consciously aware of any deception. She transforms involuntarily. She could take a lie detector test & pass. There is nothing crooked in her mind. Consequently, the male detects nothing amiss because there is nothing asmiss. Everything is normal & natural. The predatory female has matched herself with the surrounding landscape; she adapted to her environment for mating & survival. The male innocently concludes he has met the "right" woman.

AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT

Q: How long does the chameleon syndrome last?

A: As long as it takes to subdue the male, which usually means the bonds of holy matrimony and the enforcement powers of the judicial system.

Q: Then what will happen?

A: The adaptation is no longer necessary, the spell is broken, and the colors begin changing back to the original. "we've grown apart," is the familiar statement. "Our values have changed." In truth, the chameleon has simply relaxed to its natural, more comfortable exterior.

Q: You say "more comfortable exterior." Are you implying the predatory female is uncomfortable in the adapted colors?

A: Although unaware of it, she is often ill at ease. Most people have seen an acquisitive woman working hard to bring a man to the altar. She may lose weight, become nervous & fidgety, cry a lot, or develop insomnia. These are signs of the a chameleon chafing in her temporary exterior and compose more traditional trademarks of a predatory female.

THE MEDIA

Q: How does the media fit into the study of the predatory female?

A: The mass media is an important propaganda arm of the matriarchal society and vital to the predatory female. Twenty four hours a day we are bombarded with songs, commercials, and motion pictures depicting marriage as the ultimate in happiness & achievement. You will never be truly happy unless you are with the "right" woman. Of course, you must marry her too. Later on, if things don't work out, you obviously didn't have the "right" one. She is still out there.....waiting for you. You must try to find her. Your happiness depends on meeting her. Don't you crave the euphoric, nuptial bliss that your friends & neighbors have found? A million times per second, this message is beamed from broadcasting stations all across the country. There is no escaping its harangue. It is small wonder that millions of males, beaten senseless by this propaganda from the matriarchy, have fallen for the scam.

THE INVISIBLE MAN

Q: Who is the invisible man?

A: Any man the predatory female has deemed to be of no further use. Although she'll go to extremes pleasing & cultivating when she's in the acquisitive mode, she views him as untouchable once his purpose is served. He totally ceases to exist in every way. He becomes a non-person & is fair game to the carrion birds of society (lawyers).

Q: How can the male fall so low in her esteem?

A: He never achieved any other status. He is commonly mislead through his failure to grasp the predatory nature of the female. He may have been a victim of the chameleon syndrome. Indeed, one of the biggest stumbling blocks for men, especially those reared by women, is the understanding that no woman will ever love them, particularly in the manner they desire.

Q: Why do you say that?

A: A woman's love is like a hand powered grinding wheel. If you pump furiously & wind it up, she will do the job, make noise, even throw off sparks. She will respond, but only respond. The minute you release the handle.......she begins winding down. She can only respond in a temporary manner. That's why an adult female will rarely call you or initiate anything. They are only constructed to respond.

Q: And the invisible man?

A: He is not allowed to crank the handle. Once the charade is over, and that day comes for every man, the female has no feeling, no remorse, no conscience, and no empathy for the discarded male. He becomes the invisible man.

THE ULTIMATUM

Q: My live in girlfriend threatens to leave me very soon if we don't get married. She says she will regretfully find another man, one who understands her needs. Since all my friends have been ripped off, I am suspicious of marriage, but losing her would be a devastating blow to me. I have grown very comfortable with her. What do you recommend?

A: You are facing the ultimatum, the calling of your hand, the springing of the trap, and the most common power move of the predatory female. "If I don't get what I want, I'll leave & look elsewhere. I, me, I, me." This is always the bottom line with a predatory female. A man cohabits peacefully (more or less) with a woman as long as he does what she wants. If he balks, she leaves him unless he has become some sort of personal challenge. In that case, she'll stick around until the matter is resolved, but will begin lining up replacements. Remember, if she doesn't get what she wants, she is PERFECTLY willing to be without you. You are expendable. Will you be any less expendable after she gets what she wants?

Unload the hairbag. You've already mad the mistake of letting the camel into the tent. Even w/o marriage, you may have trouble getting her out through the door. There may be a scene. The camel may buck, collapsing the tent and strewing your belongings all over the desert. But at least you'll still own the tent & its furnishings.

You are going to have to face being alone until you find another squeeze. This may take some remedial training & conditioning. But first you must get rid of the problem. Act worried. Tell her to go ahead & move out because you need to make up your mind alone. It's a tough decision. You need as couple of months by yourself. Be accommodating & help her find new quarters. Help her move. Get your house key back. Send her change of address to the post office. Once she's out of your house, get her out of your mind & remember Lot's wife........don't ever look back.

THE AFTERGLOW

Q: What is the afterglow?

A: The facial expressions of the newlyweds constitute the marriage afterglow. On the female, it is a quiet, contented, & privately triumphant look. On the new husband, it is an expression found on infants who have just crapped in their pants. He sits stupidly in an oozing euphoria, grinning form ear to ear, subconsciously knowing he's just made a serious error, but not really understanding it. He somehow suspects that now HIS clothes go on the wire hangers & HERS belong on the wooden ones.

A WISE MAN

Q: Recently I attended a wedding where an interesting twist took place. As the guests presented gifts, one gave the groom a lever action rifle. The surprised groom heard the guest explain that the rifle was the only gift for him & would be the only one he'd get out of the divorce. The bride was somewhat miffed, but the mother was quite angry. Your comment?

A: The guest was obviously experienced with predatory females, was a friend of the groom, and probably wanted the groom to receive at least one gift.

solidspine said:
Is there a difference between Asian women, ie Chinnese vrs Japanese etc?

Yes I think SE asian women are most sexy and natural. Chinese women are intelligent but have an air of coldness in their character. Not that I wouldn't take any of them over a caucasian woman.

I agree... Finding a girl from Asia is always the better way to go. They have the cultural values that we americans have lost over the years. In addition, they are very easy to approach, with factors like looks and money not being their primary interest.

Great Post reply 2k vette man ,,,,,IT could have not been said better ......SAD but TRUE women are brutal.......ALL I can see look outside the us for them if they dont work out go back to there host country and find another one ......IN ASIA they are everywhere and can be had for nothing ,,,just watch your p,s and q,s and dont spoil them and it will all be good ,,,its the idiots that bring them to the states give them everything and get fucked in the end dont turn them into what we are all running away from????????
MRSTEIN
IM LIKE VISA IM EVERYWHERE.......
GOOD LUCK BROTHERS....

I got that post from the other board I belong to CorvetteForum.com there was a guy there that was engaged and getting married. Well his fiance had a problem with his car, didn't like it and wanted to get rid of it.

Well someone posted this note on the board and I just thought it was great, because I have experience that myself. You treat them so good that, thats all they want. My ex-girlfriend wanted to know if I would marry her and if I didn't ask her within the year the relationship would be over. So to save us both this conversation again I ended the relationship and went our seperate ways. Everything was cool. Woman just don't get enough or have enough in their minds.

The difference between men and woman up bringing is so different. Men magazines if you look are all about other things and not about themselves. For example we have Motor Trends, Hot Rod magazine, only probably a few magazines like GQ or Mens Health.

Woman have Vanity, Vogue only to name a few. Its all center around them. I could go on and on, but you get the point. I need a trip to asia. For now I will just have fun and play the field.

Lates.!!!
PEace!!

Top Bottom