Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Johnny, May, bull69, anal ass, runner, flexed1, other 'Girlfriends'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a heap to bull69 for replying. (I am not into twinks either)

Ryan - The Eclipse has nothing but 'personal' type ads in it. I already tried that route.

mrurf62 - L.A.X. I haven't looked at those, but I will check them out.

Ok, I have gotten several emails about this. I will post why I want this here instead of answering each one.

Those of you who know me are aware my fiance owns the largest silk import in the East Coast. She is the sole owner to rights to Jim Thompson silks in North America. Anyway, a client who wanted to mass order from her was in town over the weekend and I was "responsible" for entertaining his 19 year old son. After not much response at the usual things and some obvious clues (shoe shopping, buying "diva" CD's) I took him to a gay club. And Bam!!! He was in heaven. So..... anyhow to make a long story short, they are both from EGYPT!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Land of cheap primo and sust. Since homosexuals are not exactly a honored citizen over there (52 men are being held prisoner on "suspicion" of being homosexuals) you can imagine there are no clubs or "relief" material. So I send him videos and free access websites.... and I get the hook up.

Jae - boy have I got news for you. Remember that cocktail party you and Denise had during the Gamma Mu. The one where I met her and Christopher but not you. Well if you are talking about who I am thinking you are (19 yo initials are D.K. and the "father" has a scar running down his left ear) Well..... they are not exactly blood relatives. They are life partners. Those two had a ball at Tropics and Chardees.

And he is good for it too. (Damn I wish I had hit him up. But I was still planning to stay "natural" then)

Last edited:
Whats wrong with this fucking picture?!?!?!

why cant every country just be like the Soviet Union of old and Kill fags on site hahahaha not that im a commy or anything:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom