Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jerking Off is it better then Sex ??

Must say, sometimes there is a strong need to just rub one out I'll admit to that. However nothing and I do say NOTHING can compare to the warm wet sensation of a woman grinding her hips against me moaning scratching the hell out of my back, neck and chest and occasionally leaving bite marks...

i love sex lots lots lots more then my hand

but that doesn't mean my hand doesn't get used also

If you think sex is too much trouble, you are gay or too much of a pussy to grab your woman and take what you want from her. Which is what she wants you to do anyway. If you don't want to lick her you are gay. If you can't just pull her panties off and fuck her for your own benefit then you are gay, or you need a new woman, or you are a wimpy little wuss.
If your woman doesn't like it if you just fuck her for the sake of fucking her, then you need a new woman, or you need to train the one you have, or you need to figure out what you are doing wrong. If you actually think your hand is better than pussy you better start thinking about what kind of man you are.

Never is jerking off better than sex for me. Being deep in that warm wet pussy feeling the head of dick swell as i am about to fill her with my cum thats a great feeling, such a deep orgasm sometimes i can feel the thick fluid being forced out my prostate and out the mouth of my penis.
Then second is the 30 min bj. So much rubbing and sucking. Makes it just tingle all over.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

If you think sex is too much trouble, you are gay or too much of a pussy to grab your woman and take what you want from her. Which is what she wants you to do anyway. If you don't want to lick her you are gay. If you can't just pull her panties off and fuck her for your own benefit then you are gay, or you need a new woman, or you are a wimpy little wuss.
If your woman doesn't like it if you just fuck her for the sake of fucking her, then you need a new woman, or you need to train the one you have, or you need to figure out what you are doing wrong. If you actually think your hand is better than pussy you better start thinking about what kind of man you are.

^^^ this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Amen to that headholio!!! Time to man up an give her a big cockmeat sandwich. An if she doesn't like it give her a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up an find yourself a new one!!!! Hell just jokingly messin with my woman, sayin I'm gonna rub one out she's right there ready for action be it a blowjob or straight up fucking.

I have never in my life had the problem of wanting sex and my significant other not wanting it, no matter how much.
I here of guys having this problem but it seems to me that there is always an underlying issue.

As for yanking it...yeah im not gonna lie :)
When on test i might punch the clown 2x ed...but better then a women?
HELL NO!
Nothing is better then a women!

Top Bottom