Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenny be careful

eric123

Jenny, if you're not careful this is what will happen. You are developing a cult following. Someone somewhere will develop a shrine for you, and these guys will go to bow and woship. I can see it now, the temple of Jenn. All horny men may enter and dream about a girl that is too hot for them to handle.

You definitely have upped the stakes here! Now everybody is going to dropping their signs too. By the way, the baseball cap is darling. You are such a cute girl!

eric123 said:
Jenny, if you're not careful this is what will happen. You are developing a cult following. Someone somewhere will develop a shrine for you, and these guys will go to bow and woship. I can see it now, the temple of Jenn. All horny men may enter and dream about a girl that is too hot for them to handle.

You definitely have upped the stakes here! Now everybody is going to dropping their signs too. By the way, the baseball cap is darling. You are such a cute girl!

Eric, Eric, Eric-----always full of interesting/nice things to say!

lol---I'm not worried, heck they are all after Nat anyway!:fro:

Yeah sweetie, but she's getting married. So, that kind of crushes most guy's hopes of ever getting a date with her.

It is so funny that you work out around such geeks and losers who are too scared to ask for a date. But in this little discussion board on some small corner of a vast internet - guys are doing back flips and trying so desperately to get your attention!

She must work out at the Acadamey for the Blind.Because if they could see they would being going crazy.

I'd totally lose concentration if she was working out beside me.I'd have to pull some lame ass move to try and get her digits too......LOL

CaptainAwesome said:
you dont want to marry her. you know right after she gets off this program she is gonna chunk up.
Is she even on a program? do you even know? im not going to flame you for putting ppl down because you enjoy doing that, so go for it. however i will take this opportunity to sincerely congratulate jennifer on the progress that she has made and the progress she will continue to make if she so desires.
:)

Captain and Trab, please don't be so abrasive towards people. Yes I believe you have every right to express your opinions, but you also hurt people's feelings quite often in the process. It really isn't necessary to attack someone on a personal level, that is pretty low.

Anyway, I suspect you'll get a lot of flack back from Jenny's online bodyguards.

trab said:
CAPNAWSUM is right, all these guys care about is your bod.Your nothing but part of a meat market.Do you actually think these guys or anyone else who've seen you in public care about who you are as a person in terms of personality etc..Hell no.Don't believe me, well chunk up again and check it out for yourself.The only reason these guys talk to you is because you make them horny, especially when you act like a dog, following each and every loser's request.Look at Hotbuffet, she is fukin ugly and a lot of guys started pissing on her, sure, there are a few sickos who encourage, but for they're own twisted enjoyment.So that's about it, remember, you maybe thin on the outside soon but inside you'll always be a fat girl.

Actually, for most of my life I have been VERY active. Started dancing at the age of 3--took classical ballet for 9 years, I was on dance company, drill team, track, cross county----I was totally active. So, "being fat" for me was a new experience that I will never go back too. The only reason I let my self go was because I got depressed, and let myself settle for less out of life. I was only "fat" for little less then a year, then turned around amazingly fast.

eric123 said:
Captain and Trab, please don't be so abrasive towards people. Yes I believe you have every right to express your opinions, but you also hurt people's feelings quite often in the process. It really isn't necessary to attack someone on a personal level, that is pretty low.

Anyway, I suspect you'll get a lot of flack back from Jenny's online bodyguards.

lol---he couldn't hurt my feelings if he tried. None of these people on this board really "know" me at all, so slash all you may.

Top Bottom