Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jelking updates

wtf is jelking?

i think it's called jelqing...but it's some technique used to manipulate blood flow and stretch tendons to make your pecker larger over time.

if i did that, i probably wouldn't be able to have sex anymore. most girls i fuck are in too much pain already

i think it's called jelqing...but it's some technique used to manipulate blood flow and stretch tendons to make your pecker larger over time.

if i did that, i probably wouldn't be able to have sex anymore. most girls i fuck are in too much pain already

Most girls you even talk to are in pain already.

there are no tendons in your pecker (theres not supposed to be any at least...)

If I was in the armed forces i'd be a loyal jelqer

it's just too inconvinient unless your laying around all day in a efficiency apt, popping pills, melting on your couch, laptop on gut and fleshlight/delivery menus on ottomon standby (pmunk/p3 genre)

Top Bottom