Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instructions on Anal for needto and angel....

feisty11975

ok here goes...

1.) Get her drunk or at least a lil tipsy. Always more relaxed with alcohol in your system

2.) Get her extremely horny...lots of foreplay (women love foreplay)

3.) doggy style position with head her up close to the headboard to keep her from jumping and your cock coming out..

3.) SLOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYYY insert cock into ass! Notice how I stressed the slowwwwlllyyyy part.

4.) Do not ram it yet! Go slow in and out but make sure you don't pull too far out cause it hurts like hell the first few times. OUCH!!!

5.) Use lots of LUBE!! Dry fucking the ass also hurts like hell.

6.) When and if she really gets into it....then you ram it, just take your time with that part though. Get her to masturbate while you are fucking her...That really does feel good :qt:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! hahahaha

Do I sound like an expert? tee hee hee

lets have some 'show and tell' pictures to go along with that wonderfully complete description of how to PIITB. lube, lube, lube......a finger or two to do some initial probing is also a good idea. And, of course, use a rubber. If its possible to work a douche into the foreplay, that's even better! {good luck}

FEISTY11975 said:
ok here goes...

1.) Get her drunk or at least a lil tipsy. Always more relaxed with alcohol in your system

2.) Get her extremely horny...lots of foreplay (women love foreplay)

3.) doggy style position with head her up close to the headboard to keep her from jumping and your cock coming out..

3.) SLOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYYY insert cock into ass! Notice how I stressed the slowwwwlllyyyy part.

4.) Do not ram it yet! Go slow in and out but make sure you don't pull too far out cause it hurts like hell the first few times. OUCH!!!

5.) Use lots of LUBE!! Dry fucking the ass also hurts like hell.

6.) When and if she really gets into it....then you ram it, just take your time with that part though. Get her to masturbate while you are fucking her...That really does feel good :qt:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! hahahaha

Do I sound like an expert? tee hee hee
I think I might need you to show me....

but... feisty... the strap on was really small... way below average

Top Bottom