Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instructions on Anal for needto and angel....

pintoca said:
I cannot understand how a woman that supposedly knows about anal recommends doggy for the first time.

The way to go is WOMAN ON TOP, straddling the guy, in this way, SHE AND ONLY SHE can decide how fast or slow the thing will go up the poop chute.

dang woman

oh yea... until he grabs ahold of your hips and pounds ya ass... LOL

FEISTY11975 said:
ok here goes...

1.) Get her drunk or at least a lil tipsy. Always more relaxed with alcohol in your system

2.) Get her extremely horny...lots of foreplay (women love foreplay)

3.) doggy style position with head her up close to the headboard to keep her from jumping and your cock coming out..

3.) SLOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYYY insert cock into ass! Notice how I stressed the slowwwwlllyyyy part.

4.) Do not ram it yet! Go slow in and out but make sure you don't pull too far out cause it hurts like hell the first few times. OUCH!!!

5.) Use lots of LUBE!! Dry fucking the ass also hurts like hell.

6.) When and if she really gets into it....then you ram it, just take your time with that part though. Get her to masturbate while you are fucking her...That really does feel good :qt:

7. Grab her by the hair and ask her "whose is it?"

8. Spank that ass hard enough to leave a handprint that lasts til morning.

9. Donkey punch her right at the end.

10. Flip her over for some a2m.

11. Dickslap her a few times.

12. Give her your order for breakfast in the morning.

13. Make her sleep in the wet spot.

14. Hog the covers.

15. Sleep facing away from her so when you fart she gets a nice blast.

FEISTY11975 said:
:lmao: @ Dr Ruth

I am not watching an 80 year old woman talk about sex No Way Jose!

There is another older lady who gives sex advice as well. She cracks me up because she gives naughtier details than Dr. Ruth.

I concur on making sure that you have used the bathroom on the day that you do anal, by the way. Cleanliness aside, it isn't a comfortable feeling to be constipated during the experience.

heatherrae said:
There is another older lady who gives sex advice as well. She cracks me up because she gives naughtier details than Dr. Ruth.

I concur on making sure that you have used the bathroom on the day that you do anal, by the way. Cleanliness aside, it isn't a comfortable feeling to be constipated during the experience.

speaking from experience eh??? tee hee hee ;)

heatherrae said:

damn girl, never thought you were an A2m type.

yeeehaaa

Frisky said:
oh yea... until he grabs ahold of your hips and pounds ya ass... LOL
ah, well, that's when it gets exciting!!! especially if he's hung and thick. Just my luck, get the hunky guy with a 5 incher....and about as round as a half dollar. well, we made the best of the situation....! :qt: :rainbow:

Top Bottom