Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instructions on Anal for needto and angel....

FEISTY11975 said:
yes, I have seen it before. The should replace her with a young, hot chick or better yet, a HOT male...Maybe they can get HT to take her job. :qt:
Feels like having a sex talk with grandma when she is talking. LOL

Angel said:
I watched a documentary about anal sex. Oh wait I think it was Dr. Ruth
Anyways, woman have g spots in their hoochie, but men have A spots in their anus. Something about going past a second sphyncster or something like that...
dr. ruth is so educating, lmao

prostate-massaged induced ejaculation.

and no, i dont have any personal experience :worried: :rainbow: :worried:

immortalis said:
prostate-massaged induced ejaculation.

and no, i dont have any personal experience :worried: :rainbow: :worried:
well,my schedule is clear this weekend; and I can make house calls.... :qt:

Good points. I'll add that going directly to anal even after a lot of foreplay etc... can work but i've found going from vag for a little while first and getting her really into it will work as well.

So you can do all the rest but start in the regular route before traveling the back roads. I agree with the licking first. Awesome. I've been doing a lot of that, even when not doing anal it's always good to know it's there and remind her that she could get it at any time.

I love when they beg for it. "Put it in my ass. PLEASE!!" Do the licking, people!

Yeah, don't go back into the front after anal.

I cannot understand how a woman that supposedly knows about anal recommends doggy for the first time.

The way to go is WOMAN ON TOP, straddling the guy, in this way, SHE AND ONLY SHE can decide how fast or slow the thing will go up the poop chute.

dang woman

pintoca said:
I cannot understand how a woman that supposedly knows about anal recommends doggy for the first time.

The way to go is WOMAN ON TOP, straddling the guy, in this way, SHE AND ONLY SHE can decide how fast or slow the thing will go up the poop chute.

dang woman

Nah, sometimes she's got to go doggy position and take it like a man. Errr, pardon the pun.

Also, anal is cool but just the fact that the woman WANTS anal is such a turn on on so many levels. She is horny, she wants to please you, she's a dirty little whore, etc... It's not just the act itself but the psychology around it.

pintoca said:

dang woman

If I had to get on top and control it myself, it would never happen. I dread that first penetration every time so if I were having to control it, I'd just put it in the other hole and fucking forget about it. hahahaha

FEISTY11975 said:
If I had to get on top and control it myself, it would never happen. I dread that first penetration every time so if I were having to control it, I'd just put it in the other hole and fucking forget about it. hahahaha
ah, well there's the difference; I look forward to the first few moments as I know how good its gonna feel later on and the first moments of 'getting used to it' are a turn on all by itself. I will admit, that when I'm on top and its a bi-curious guy going to get plugged by me, I look forward to these first minutes and the look [and sounds] that come from the first time a dick has been up in there where no one has gone before......priceless { well, actually, it cost me $200 last time} butt, that's another story!

Top Bottom